Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

he so did Parineetaben

and yeah we can discuss this anytime and always Blushing
Awww i love this pic Heart
His expressionsss Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praveshinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quiet already? (Page 3)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Praves

Praves

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hi Benlog!!! Hug

I love above pic too!!!  Day Dreaming  As I mentioned on another thread, Gaurav has million expressions!!! Wow!!!  He is so natural & spontaneous!!! He is the best actor on TV and the most romantic one!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart Hope he gets his due some day...and soon...Stern Smile

I wonder how other actors in this industry are rated?? There are very few who are good at acting...most of them have blank faces & it's so obvious that they are making a big effort to give the right expression!!  Not to forget about looks!!ConfusedLOL Well...

Btw, did you notice that Gaurav likes wearing only red Sherwanis?? I think he did mention so somewhere...Smile

Edited by Praves - 27 November 2012 at 2:13am

hinzsathuraj

Praves

Praves

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

@Pravben-oye u were roaming around here but i didnt see u ?
Khanna ji to ji chutti par hai, peeche se saara kaam yaad karne wala chod gaye hai hamare liye ...chalo koi na haq banta hai unka bhi kuch araam karne ka...

soona soona toh hai but kuch toh kar ke sab ben log ko jagana padega yar warna forum agle hafte hi band ho jayega...jaago ppl !

Pakka, Hinaben!!!LOL   I am sure we have that time problem!!! Embarrassed

Agree with you... of course Gaurav has the right to rest...to sleep...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Pravben,

yar tum toh senti karri ho, its true though, more than half the so called popular actors in the tv industry these days suck!
they can barely act and looks toh rehne hi do...but there's no point comparing our hero with them coz he;s beyond all comparison

good things happen to good people but the wait sometimes is long...

red sherwani thing, where did he mention that?

Praves

Praves

Praves

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey there!Hug

You are right, Gaurav is beyond comparison!!Wink

Btw, I watched ITA awards on & off on Starplus last night...saw the bit where they show him as one of the nominated!!!  So sad that he did not get the award... Unhappy  Remember in the IF interview, he said jokingly:  "pata nahin TV mujkho kyun koi award nahin deta?"  Poor Gaurav... he deserves so much!!Disapprove

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

oh i havent watched ITA just for this reason and yeah he's right, wonder why his talent has gone unnoticed...hope its recognized and appreciated soon! whats wrong with the industry, can't they see the brilliance?

Pravessathuraj

Praves

Praves

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Sorry, coming later...Embarrassed

hinz

Praves

Praves

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Sorry, coming later...Embarrassed

Sorry again..really have to go now...got things to do...see you tonight if you are around!!WinkHug

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.