Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chillygirl

I have just one question DKS. If barun is really at fault then why didn't SP blacklist him? Many actors even PH's have been blacklisted before then why not now? Yes barun is popular and garnered the required moolah but he is not bigger than SP. why did they allow him and his fans to harass them when they could have taken a definitive action

Sp doesn't do an official blacklisting, it never happens. they can be sued in courts. Look at the BCCI case Zee got a load ful for blacklisting them and cancelling there contract..

-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

Barun has a history of ditching shows at the last minute and leaving producers fuming. His latest stunt will only make matters worse.

can you explain this?

He ditched a show for IPK at the last minute leaving the producer fuming..I discussed it a couple of months back in my original post on him.
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr2kkg

but the chaos did not lead to the ending...actually the end was meant to be.."chaos" turned out to the be excuse now...

I dont know who to blame...

All the choas lead to the end..if not things would have been much better...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Aimz-

This is no All-My-Hormones-Are-Awakened Post. It is about what I feel and I have every right to say this.

Disclaimer: I am no Gul's agent. Please do not churn out some Julius Caesar Conspiracy 3.0 after reading this.
Those whose drool and daydreams have clouded their logic and reason, please stay away.

Barun Sobti. Well let's just say that he is what he is today because of Arnav Singh Raizada- a character very strongly etched (at least in the beginning), a character which Barun Sobti did justice to.

He did justice to it until he carelessly threw away the well-polished designer shoes of a Business Tycoon and started appearing all hairy and weary. It's not about how burdened you are, how stressed you are- it's about how professional you are.

Speaking of professional, many marked him as some Messenger of God when he was kind enough to continue with IPK when he got an offer from Bollywood. Excuse me, but remember how you said Viraf is no saviour, he has his own personal gain involved here? Well, right back atchya. Barun is no doodh ka dhula hua that he'd juggle both together if there wasn't any 'gain' involved here. And so, our Love Story had to go though some Godawful kidnapping track- I'm not saying the Show was basking in good script before that, but just that Sobti did not help matters.

And to be very frank, after Mr Right returned after 11/28/40/45 days, everything went wrong. Flexibility for Barun lead to other actors taking advantage and hence the DidiKiSaut Track (excuse me while I puke off the bad taste) While those 4Loonies were defo, defo at fault, I'm sorry to say Arnav Singh Raizada the Business Tycoon with that cropped hair and that Swag was hardly ever seen again.

I did not see any other actor/actress taking the same Where-The-Heck-Am-I-Trapped Road. Enough said.

And then the famous Quitting/Leaving/LongishBreak. Won't say much on that. It has already been rinsed and dried and rinsed and dried- multiply that by infinity. To all those Gul-Is-The-New-CIA theories, please- Get. A. Life. When Daljeet could win over with negotiations, Barun kis khet ki mooli hai? And he ain't no spineless actor who can be harassed by some PH and he stands still. If you say we insult him, look at what YOU are doing.

So yes, I have no idea why he left. But it was definitely for his own personal (or career) reasons. The PH was ruining the show, yes, but there was a reason fans were still sticking by it. Barun's decision made that reason 'meant nothing'

His LIES, vague statements and absolutely nil PR skills just did worse for him.

His appearance at the UK SPL Event- all unkempt hair and unshaven- I'm sorry, it was pretty unbearable to see. And that's definitely not what I call professional.

I never made any attempt to retain him because I respected his decision and knew that he clearly won't do further justice to my show, seeing how disinterested he was lately.

Yes, he did not tell the Phankis to stop the Show because of him but that's not what we are talking about- We are talking about how his choices (read: his unprofessional behaviour) may have lead to the last breath of the Show.

Sobti certainly left the golden goose, that's what I believe.

And call Sobti 'Professional' all you want...but don't forget to call me The President Of America then.

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Sp doesn't do an official blacklisting, it never happens. they can be sued in courts. Look at the BCCI case Zee got a load ful for blacklisting them and cancelling there contract..

SP has blacklisted balaji. Officially or unofficially, blacklisting happens. Even an actor pulkit samrat was made blacklisted by ekta coz he messed with her. Pardon me I'm discussing SNS but its important, gia was unprofessional according to SP and she was kicked out with a finality. Why Didnt barun face the same fate?
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So..DKS...you finally agree!!

Barun Sobti HAS the power to bring down a show...A 28 year old,lanky,ugly ,unprofessional man melts a so-called rock called Star Plus!!What Rajeev Khandelwal,Amar Upadhyay,Smriti Irani couldn't do..my unprofessional actor did!!πŸ‘

But I still wonder...Such an ugly conduct on part of the man and SP still doesn't make his contract void!!😲He still can take the fandom by storm..People spend bucks only to have a glimpse of him and Sanaya!!πŸ˜ƒ

And yea...Since when did Star PLus start bothering about an actor??Or maybe when the actor is responsible for bringing them a major chunk of their total revenue,they gotta worry!!

Hell..I'm more proud of him today!!
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

He ditched a show for IPK at the last minute leaving the producer fuming..I discussed it a couple of months back in my original post on him.

Dont you think everyone has the right to choose the better opportunity that comes in their way..Just because he is in entertainment industry is it called ditching.. I mean even in our professional life we choose what gives us the best na.. 
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

Him saying he quit would have kept the respect and loveppl had fr him intact!
I know I won't agree as you seem a complete supporter of his but all tha drama abou him being made to cr and rumours of him being forced out would never have surfaced had he been honest!
You may not have cared but so many save Barun posts were made...it was even said his career wasn the line..
And he has been in the industry for very less time..time will tell if producers keep seek g that something in him which is more prominent than his lack of commitment.
Anav was no ordinary character and deserved more time from him..my opinion...I don't hate him..loved him as ASR but feel the show is ending like tis bcos of his decision primarily!

I guess majority of the ppl bashing him now are the same ones who always bashed him (constructive criticism LOL ) , so he did not lose anything !! And majority of the ppl who always loved and respected him still continue to do so ( count ME ) ... and as for posts in this forum regarding Barun crying and all , that is what u can expect from this forum , isn't it?? ... Ppl go beyond logic and humanity to prove their favorite is right and superior in this forum !! This forum ppl need a reality check - there is life outside IPK and IF and hating Barun ...If you can't bear someone abusing u why do u dare to abuse someone else be it an actor or fellow forum member ?? ... This forum and its ppl are mostly cribby and inhuman !! They are so used to hating someone they can't let go of him ! Honestly how can someone hate anyone who is no where related to them ?? There is absolutely no consideration for others choice and preference in this forum , if u don't agree to the self appraised intellectuals they are termed as 'fangurls / harmonal teenagers / lusty souls / phankis' and what not !!

Ppl are crying over 200 + 1 ppl losing their jobs !! What are those ppl actually doing to save their jobs except blaming Barun ??  Hatred clouds this forum and I have seen it since I joined this forum , this place is insanity at its best !!
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ni1234

DKS too upset today...too upset...

Life is indeed not a bed of roses for an ardent followers of IPKKND...

Pathetic Off Screen drama has taken over the actual show since a very long time. 

In this UGLY mess all the 3 parties are equally responsible...

Bhaiiya is no saint here..He did quit the show officially on 23rd November. He was no way going on the break. He quitted the show and still he said he is taking a break... He lied...He lied...He lied...( for XYZ reasons I don't give a damn...He lied and didn't come out clear in the media is what all matters in the end.) This is the fact and not an opinion so there are no two ways about it...Period..

Bhaiyya needs PR agent for LIFE...

4 Rats - πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬

SP - UK Event made things worse and too chaotic for everyone...

In this ugly mess, LOYAL fans suffered...
In this ugly mess, Passionate fans suffered...

I am feeling so bad so bad so bad for Sanaya Irani right now...This amazing talented actress doesn't deserve this at all. She was the rock of the show even in Kidnapping track..

taking a bow for Sanaya Irani's dedication for her work..
taking a bow for Sanaya Irani's commitment for her work..
taking a bow for Sanaya Irani's Passion for her work...

U have won a million hearts just by being you as an amazing human being...

Respect..!!

Toh bolo Faqool Hain my comment ???? πŸ˜‘ or Am I the Nisha Guggal - Topper of the comment ??? πŸ˜‘

When did you hear Barun saying he is not leaving..(i am talking about proper audio/video..i do not believe in any printed article...once printed articles said Daljeet is the soul of IPK and Sanaya is drama queen)

2ndly,I guess you were always the so called source from Star Plus who told Barun has negotiated..he is not leaving..so it was a false hope.

3rdly,this break was meant for IPK season 2 which may or may not come.And what was known to us earlier was show is gonna end in jan and Barun will come in end.Same was twitted by Raj Badhhan,an official media partner's RJ of SP.And Sanaya also told the same in her interview that its a long break.

He did not come clear to media because he was not asked to.If Barun lied then Sanaya also lied that show is not ending.And when it ends there is a 1 month notice.(Pardon me for using Sanaya) i do not mean to call her a liar but i am just giving an example.

-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillygirl

SP has blacklisted balaji. Officially or unofficially, blacklisting happens. Even an actor pulkit samrat was made blacklisted by ekta coz he messed with her. Pardon me I'm discussing SNS but its important, gia was unprofessional according to SP and she was kicked out with a finality. Why Didnt barun face the same fate?

It is unofficial always things will never be revealed...Barun is quiting so no point in kicking him out..
One has to see if he offered a new show later in his carrer...

I am not discussing other actors...Please refrain...