Exclusive PREVIEW from 2525!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
"ANGAD and KRIPA are confused about their feelings for each other.The jealousy between Angad and Prithvi begins to surface."

thanx nitica

rgd the jealousy part that hasnt been there since day oneon angads part?? infact thats jab kripa prithvi saath hite hai tab hi angad ka pura dyaan kripa par hota hai😉

true Anjali, so true. Prithvi better stop giving Krips those lovelorn looks unless he wants to have an Indo-China war with the beefcake.

once confussion finished b/w kripa and prithvi nothing would between angad and prithivi

hope he understand the feelings of kripa and angad

Originally posted by cute_face86

once confussion finished b/w kripa and prithvi nothing would between angad and prithivi

hope he understand the feelings of kripa and angad

prithvi will understand coz he said in a interveiw that once prithvi finds out that kirpa has feelings for angad, he will step back and stay as a good friend!!!!

kariya!!

Oh, wow! Prithvi better step back. weeady have enough villains n vamps to ruin A-K's love life.😕
i love angad and kripa so muchhhhhhhhhhhh! but i like prithvi a lott too n it would be heartbreaking to see him sad!!!!!😭
well i want the confusion btw prithvi n kripa to get over within this week n 4 angadkripa romance kripa should cry alone n angad should come 4 emotional support guess this will make angadkripa close to each other