Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really lov'd today's episode bcoz ankita was luking gorgeous n today Arman anniversary was shown...
I thnk Ekta would have showd Sush in any scene of that past memories but she didn't...
Today's epi was nice.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

I really lov'd today's episode bcoz ankita was luking gorgeous n today Arman anniversary was shown...
I thnk Ekta would have showd Sush in any scene of that past memories but she didn't...
Today's epi was nice.

if she show sush memorable scene PR would get extra TRP bc we love to watch those scene bc it has  different appeal it cant re shoot and can show again.pls tell me what the told about their 1st divorce/2nd wed?i cant see vd
Edited by poas - 11 years ago
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gaurav_ankita08

Today's epi was nice.

I also loved today's episode .

They cant show Sushant because other actor playing Manav role now na
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

hi naava how r u?

hey poppy dear...i'm ok..not very interested in the show anymore.🀒.like everyone else..altho i might watch today just to see ARMAN...  hope it's true that Anki will quit...and move on to something beautiful and good.  she deserves it for sure !!  

how r u doing?  good to see you again...lots of πŸ€— to you !!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manav and Archana's scene was nice . Nice acting by both actors ...They only talked about all their past  bu twhen Hiten was talking about how they had eloped and got married , in my head that scene of Sushant coming to Archana's wedding and meeting Satish just flashed ...😊 , that was such a sweet memory  😊  ...

Anyway, it was sweet how Manav and Archana were talking to each other quietly about their happy and sad times and their mistakes and how never to make those mistakes again ...

For me it is Manav and Archana's relationship that will always be the biggest USP of Pavitra Rishta ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anki looked so innocent and pretty in the simple white nightie ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
sushkita10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

hey poppy dear...i'm ok..not very interested in the show anymore.🀒.like everyone else..altho i might watch today just to see ARMAN...  hope it's true that Anki will quit...and move on to something beautiful and good.  she deserves it for sure !!  

how r u doing?  good to see you again...lots of πŸ€— to you !!!

i m absolutely fine and was absent from forum for 2months but was very fine and healthy and didnt miss forum of this horrible showπŸ˜†but after back i m going to b sick of this show but happy for ankiπŸ˜ƒshe will b relievedπŸ‘
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

Tanya & Naresh - congratulations to you both for becoming coolbies...you both deserve honor and appreciation !!  

πŸ‘

Thanks  sweetie ...πŸ€—
sushkita10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav and Archana's scene was nice . Nice acting by both actors ...They only talked about all their past  bu twhen Hiten was talking about how they had eloped and got married , in my head that scene of Sushant coming to Archana's wedding and meeting Satish just flashed ...😊 , that was such a sweet memory  😊  ...

Anyway, it was sweet how Manav and Archana were talking to each other quietly about their happy and sad times and their mistakes and how never to make those mistakes again ...

For me it is Manav and Archana's relationship that will always be the biggest USP of Pavitra Rishta ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

u r rite now ekta can show sush[may b from side/back] scene it would b more effective bc those hv no alternative.now new manav however say but if those scene jhalak shown it would b more remarkable
Tanyaz thumbnail
she did show ...few episodes ago, the first time when manav saw Archana in the rain...then we could see Sushant from back...but obviously they cannot show his face ...

anyways , soon you will see Sushant in his fim so just have some patience ...not long to go now ...😊
Jalkaur thumbnail
Originally posted by: PariD

Even though Arjun-Ovi sharing one room, Arjun sleeps on sofa. Then how Ovi get preg with his baby πŸ˜•
Anyways lets see

ekta magic