Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Major drag 26th november

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
After watching today's epi I am glad that this show is ending.  Nothing new about dads history.  He is a two timing jerk.  In fact now dad Suman sunny and the new entry are coming to imarti nivas.  Thanks to Mahaan ambi.  I knew this Suman was never going to leave. 

Ambis bhashans are becoming irritating and Sumans presence is turning me off this serial massively.  So I am very happy that this show is ending.  I have a feeling Mahaan ambi will die trying to save sumans baby and then everyone can be happy in the imarti land.

Edited by Saathfan - 26 November 2012 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PavitraHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Major drag 26th november" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
YES SAW IT complete bore thats what all colors heroines do give bashans , the are  the need breed of reformists .. the woman of today..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.