Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

26/11wu:seema ki lag gayi lottery

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*lifetimefanxbakulaxOpandayRajourishivnirkrasstalaashAMSTgold1978starJashpaadhewarshazidashiny3renraylatoyaDeviRahimbux21skapu80lalitha13alisa21suzyUrmsoceanbreeze11jennifer1shenramdassDesiKingHDyeshhhhivanta29asiaheartmiss_patel5monavarsanidirk41geek2BrokengirlMamanaramonamJ12L85natzzzmeghna.skyA HUGE FANGauri22naj7Mohini19samarp2swagakevin2brat2008MSN_Vannyhappygirl123SilverBellSurishHealer..

DesiKingHD Groupbie
DesiKingHD
DesiKingHD

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update. Same old thing Vihaan gets what he wants. I'm disappointed becauseb we r seeing less of Rajeev each day. If they r not showing him how will RajNa love story go further? They r really messing up now.

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thank you Vibz!!! Hug

Finally! What I wanted is happening!!! *rubs palms gleefully* Evil Smile

I always wanted to see Mayank's reaction to Gunjan with her male friends! And my prediction was correct! He didn't like it one bit! If he loves her, then he must accept her this way because that's her lifestyle! This is getting interesting! Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANbrat2008-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
^^ i dont like mayank at all. I know boyfriends get jealous and when you talk to others and after marriage your lifestyle does change but no i dont want to think like that. I have a feeling its gunjan vihaan that s why she does not call him jeeju in her head.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_VannySilverBell

brat2008 IF-Dazzler
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
  Mayank is jealous and now will get suspicious  abt Gunjan. 

He really thinks Gunjan can cheat on himAngry.Well ! if he does GOOD FOR HIM!!!. 
     He will be the looserThumbs Down
         He does not trust the girl he lovesAngry

Situation totally playing into Seema,s & sangeetha's hand  .PERFECTOAngry. GOOD TIMING FOR THEM TO POISON MAYANK'S THOUGHTS EVEN MOREBig smile

On the whole Very interesting TrackThumbs Up

MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
This lie of Gunjhun is going to slap her in the face when she least expects it. Its gone too far now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index