Amrit Manthan

AgNi Story with VMs..Updated - Page 3

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Made this VM because:  Nimrit  belongs to only Agam nobody else. She say : Agam is my happiness..i just live for him..he is my love ..my everything..my existence is just because of my Agam and i'm living just for him...my mom always says if you think about someone else more than yourself and can sacrifice your life for that person then this is true love..i love my Agam very much and i will protect him till my last breath..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqZ6sah2ps[/YOUTUBE]

And I think Nimrit will marry Agam..and The story finich here...IF there is New things I will update them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ahlem

You are most welcome Rihab..I added the lyrics as subtitle to the Vm And I will try to Add Arabic subtitle too...when I add the Arabic subtitle If possible I will tell you...you are most welcome Rihab..

ohh that will be amazing ...:):)
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ahlem

Made this VM because:  Nimrit  belongs to only Agam nobody else. She say : Agam is my happiness..i just live for him..he is my love ..my everything..my existence is just because of my Agam and i'm living just for him...my mom always says if you think about someone else more than yourself and can sacrifice your life for that person then this is true love..i love my Agam very much and i will protect him till my last breath..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhqZ6sah2ps[/YOUTUBE]

And I think Nimrit will marry Agam..and The story finich here...IF there is New things I will update them..

loved ittt ..great work Ahlem 👏...nd the song is amazing 
Ahlem thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rihab-ankifan

ohh that will be amazing ...:):)

Thank you very much Rihab...you are most welcome..
Ahlem thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rihab-ankifan

loved ittt ..great work Ahlem 👏...nd the song is amazing 

Thank you very much Rihab again..And I am Happy so much That you like The VM and The song..❤️..🤗for you..😊
rihab-ankifan thumbnail
oohhh tks sweety
❤️❤️❤️