Posted: 11 years ago
Hello! =]

I hope that everyone's well and are having an enjoyable time on the forum. Well, i would love to thank all u lovely members for the beautiful and congratulatory messages. 

I have been promoted to Cool Viewbie to keep the forum civilized and clean ðŸ˜‰

Your Co-operation is what matters the MOST and i would need you members to help me out by doing the little i mention in the below points.

Before we start, I just wanted to lay out some ground rules to ensure things run smoothly. Everyone please review the rules of the forum before posting which are here: || Khamoshiyaan Rules & Regulations|| I'm sure some of you are just rolling your eyes at me because you already know the rules but I'm saying this so that if there are issues on the forum and I PM you regarding a violation, you can't say you didn't know because I'm here telling you.

Along with this, I'd like to mention or else revise/remind u the basic and most important rules of this section/forum.

Here are few points that need to be kept in mind ALWAYS! ðŸ¤“

Repetitive Topics: At times, once the episode's aired, you'd get to see a no. of topics with the same content. Members, special the silent ones see similar ones and at times decide Not to comment/respond on them. Its a request to at-least look at the first two pages including the stickies before posting anything. The same thing applies for articles.

Thank You, tfs and Thank comments: Now Since i have spoken about articles, when one member posts the article, discussions can be carried out there. Just posting Thank you, tfs is not expected. We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted immediately. Also to include, Thank You, tfs also come under the spamming content/group. Instead of posting these comments, hit the LIKE button for the same.

Tellychakkar Articles: Lets go to another part of the articles. TC (known as Tellychakkar) are in DIRECT Competition with IF. Members are request Not to post links of the articles posted in that site. If you'd like to share the news, the topic can be named as Spoiler and just a summary of the article (in your words) can be posted. DO NOT Copy the entire article.

External Links/Advertising: Links from other sites are strictly not allowed on India-Forums. The topic posted containing these links will be trashed and Those Members posting these links will be PM'ed with a warning. Posting videos/article from other sites as well as anything that contains a logo/link are not allowed and will be trashed.

One-liner posts: At times members just post one line as the topic. For Eg: OMG What is going to happen tomorrow to Ginny? Its requested not to post one-liners as a topic and to post all these one-liners in the EDT also known Episode Discussion Thread where one member can open it and discussions may continue from there. Any other one-liners will be merged or closed.

No Comments Topic: As of now, the Picture Gallery, Archive Mansion and W/V Update Archives come under this category. The Threads that say "No Comments" on them such as the Article Archive/Picture Gallery/Update Archive etc. mean only those items are allowed. Any comments found will be trashed

If you find anyone violating any of the rules, please use the  button and refrain from replying back directly as it can add fuel to the fire as well as u can fall into trouble.

As Earlier said, these are few basic but important rules of the forum which needs to be improvised on by the members (You).
If there's any questions/queries don't hesitate. PM me/Post here! Hoping for co-operation from you side & Thank you very much in advance!
Have a healthy discussion on the forum and continue having a great time. Cheers!
 :)
[Credits : Ridzzi]

-Best Regards,
Khamoshiyaan Devt. Team
Visha_Dhami
Will keep in mind from now on ... ðŸ˜Š
Thanks, will do as u have said mam.
Everyone, don't call me mam. Just call me Visha, i'm still young ðŸ˜³
Hehe
ok...sorry...
Visha...
Can i ask u sumthing?about the articles?
Yes, please ask if you don't understand ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Everyone, don't call me mam. Just call me Visha, i'm still young ðŸ˜³

*dies laughing* ðŸ¤—😆
Originally posted by SilentPromises

*dies laughing* ðŸ¤—😆

😳
song updated need to post