Joined: 19 February 2008
Rules & Regulations
Credit: *Shruti* & Resham
Hi All Khamoshiyaan Members. ,
We'd love for you to take a quick read through with the rules. And no, they are not repetitive. Please have a read through and enjoy
Please be courteous enough and read the following rule and regulations.
Below are the Dev Team Members of the YMGGK section. For any questions please contact one of the following.
Channel Moderator: *Resham* (Incharge of Zee Channel)
Viewbie: Visha_Dhami (Looks after the forum, promotes active/healthy discussions and has moderating powers to close, delete, sticky topics, increase Warning Level of members (if the member violates I-F COC).
Below are Rules of the section.
1. Moderation: Not everyone on Dev Team is a moderator. Coolbies and Videobies do not fall under the category of Moderation as they only provide updates. The Moderation chain latter as follows: Viewbie > Channel Moderator. Your first contact would be the section's Viewbie or Moderator as they will take care of day to day activities on the forum. If you have complaints regarding moderation those can be sent directly to CMs, but any other issues must be brought to the attention of Viewbies first. In case if any members feels that a warning being given is not justified or there is an error then please pm the DT member, but do not argue on the respective post and cause disruption. If you are not satisfied with the answer then please direct the concerns to CMs.
2. Comparison Topics/Instigating Posts/Plotting: Firstly and foremost, emphasizing in any way or form that "one couple is better than the other" will not be allowed henceforth.By now, we all know instigating topics and comparison on this forum are not allowed. Some members purposely instigate others and believe they can get by with it and some plan attacks in other places and decide to disrupt the functioning of the forum. Well, it will not happen anymore.
3. Utilizing Report Feature: If anyone sees a thread/post/comment which is offending posted by someone, you will NOT take law into your own hands to teach a lesson to that person for insulting your favorite idol. That aggravates matters more and you also become liable for action for reacting thus. Instead you will simply make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action and try our best to resolve the issue.
4. Language: A lot of members try to use code words and asterisk and try to get away with such language. Well, It won't happen from now on. This decision has been made by the Global moderators themselves.
Ex: W*F (What the Fish is a lame excuse so do not try)
"Who watches this Shit?"
5. Organizing Contest/Activities: If you want to organize any Contest/Activities in the section please consult with the Dev Team & take their permission. Don't post any contest or conduct any activities without taking DT's permission.
6. New Topics: Check a few pages back before making a topic on the same point. Repeated topics will be closed. Also there are way too many topics requesting CV's for some changes in the track or for any Couple. We have maintained Threads for the Same and all are requested to continue the Discussions on them. We need to keep the forum organized as well.
7. No Update Requests: Please be patient. Do not create topics asking for written/video/picture updates. The updates will be posted as per the updater's convenience.
8. Updating : If you want to do written/video update for Khamoshiyaan any particular day then please PM the respective updater a day in advance & take their permission so that the updater's efforts don't go in vain. Anyone posting the updates without permission his/her post will be trashed.
9. No Advertising : Videos from other forums/websites containing the website logo are not allowed. If found doing so the topic will be trashed & a PM will be send. If you continue to do so even then your warning level will be raised. Also posting links from IF in other forums is strictly prohibited.
10. No Personal Attacks/Bashing : IF is a free forum & everyone have rights to put in their views/thoughts but one should see to it the comments made by him/her does not hurt anyone else. Do not use offensive or foul words. If you don't like a character that does not means you can use offensive or foul language. Abusing any actor/member, passing comments on physical features of any celebrity or doing any direct or indirect personal attack on member is strictly prohibited. Bashing up any actor/member is against IF codes & conducts.
If we find any member bashing up or instigating fight in the forum a warning PM will be send & if they continue to do so their warning level will be raised.
11. No Comments : Do not post replies or comments under topics, which bear the phrase, 'No Comments' in its title or within the post. As the title suggests, it is not meant to be replied to. If you wish to comment or reply or thank the author, you may PM the author of the post or hit the Like button.
12. Posting Email Address of Stars: Accounts or email address of stars is not allowed to be posted or revealed unless they themself give it. Also, posting your email address on open forum is not allowed.
13. Posting Articles : Before posting any article please check using Search to make sure that it has not been posted before. IF has launches its own news hub Telly Buzz. We are now in direct competition with IndianTelevision & Telly Chakkar. See to it you do not post articles from these two websites. Do not post articles from Telly Buzz directly on forum. Provide link to the article. Provide the source of the articles posted from other website.
If you wish to chat, please make use of this thread : ||Khamoshiyaan Chat 'N' Chill ||
17. Emotions : Do not type message or post reply full of emotions only. Emotions are used to emphasize how you feel when words alone aren't enough. They serve as 'add-ons' to your message BUT it doesn't mean that you are to type a whole line of Emoticons alone, without a single word or phrase (e.g. '')! Messages containing only emotions will be deleted.
18. Quoting Posts/Members : Don't quote long posts especially when it messes up the coding which makes it look bad. If you want to reply to someone use the @ format like @A: , @B: & so on.
19. Posting your Creations : We have where you can post all your || Khamoshiyaan Creation Gallery || Creations:Siggies/Avatars/Glitters related to the show.
22. Use Like Button : Every often we see members posting thanks or tfs or one liner instead of using the Like button. The Like feature has come in place of Thank You feature so that spamming could be alleviated. Saying thanks, tfs, etc constitutes to spamming. If you have nothing more to say apart from thanks then you can thank using Like button.
23 . Query/Help Desk : If you have any queries regarding the show then please post it in the || Khamoshiyaan - Help Desk || We will definitely try our best to help out there.
While we enjoy Ganesh festival with joy and enthusiasm, though people ... 128
After having made her way in the film line actress Mrunal Thakur will ... 56