Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

You won't believe what I saw on tv today!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys, as we had discussed earlier, [V] The Buddy Project is also produced by Sunshine Productions and they also use many actors from na bole tum but that is not it...today, they had a treasure hunt competition and they had to deliver some tins to around 30 people...and guess where those 30 people stayed..our very own na bole tum's juna mohalla!!!! Everything from the mandir where megha used to pray to mohan's house, Vyas parivaar's house and the place where mohan rides his bike and the place where mohan and guru chased the kaala bandar..everything was shown..I'm sure every NBTNMKK fan would surely recognize the place..different people were living there but I got so nostalgic..I'm so glad they have not demolished or changed the set at all!!!! So I am sure now that the set will at least remain the same for NBT season 2... You can check out what I'm talking about in the following videos...
It starts from 3:39 in this video http://xpressvids.info/youtube.php?id=n6eRDXGUyRQ

Edited by archu_93 - 26 November 2012 at 8:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthikRaghavmini4monuasha_amReena4kunalmeghan27Lekzsonu-monuSwastikAshNi-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You won't believe what I saw on tv today!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I m also coming to post this news... but u r first... But really 2 mahine baad Juna Mohalla dekh k bahut khushi hui... It made my day yr...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalGoodbye

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

I m also coming to post this news... but u r first... But really 2 mahine baad Juna Mohalla dekh k bahut khushi hui... It made my day yr...
Same here yaar...was sooo happy to see the mohalla after so long but totally missed our NBT actors..can't wait for season 2

Edited by archu_93 - 26 November 2012 at 6:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalkunaladicted

asha_am

Goldie

asha_am

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
we got attached to NBT so much that we can find anything that was used in NBT1.0 Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monu.sunnakunaladictedReena4kunalGoodbye

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha_am

we got attached to NBT so much that we can find anything that was used in NBT1.0 Wink
Haha so true!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

MM232

MM232

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Link sends me to page not found. Can you post another link.

monu.sunna

Groupbie

monu.sunna

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
guys in veera they use d same set i get so excited n also feel sad tht wo to monu ka ghar hai Disapprove check d video from 3,40 sec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxmQH1_0qeE&feature=related

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MM232

Link sends me to page not found. Can you post another link.
Instead of domainblocked type up bulk without any space :)

Edited by archu_93 - 26 November 2012 at 8:09am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.