Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Very nice compilation.
Some possible explanations.
- the so-called Inspector Prateek Kamath (the real Austin D'Souza) though he does not write his name in the register, is standing in front of the open register, which has been left that way after Arjun had written his name. He could easily have seen the crossed out name beginning with 'Kas' at that time. He could also have examined the register later,in his supposedly official position.
- The room of the girl and her boyfriend are in the level below that of the lobby/reception on the ground floor, ie at a basement level. I too was initially puzzled by this point, but a repeat viewing cleared it up.
- The investment broker's whole life is a lie, and one can only suppose that the fake inspector went thru his personal effects on the sly and saw his clippings!
- I too cannot see any overt lie told by that Mallika Desai.
The biggest bloomer of the lot was this: why did the Inspector Kamath (the real one) not put handcuffs on such a dangerous criminal
when he was escorting him to Mumbai from Pune? It is a ridiculous omission. Tie his hands with rope, what a joke!! The handcuffs are routine, and for potentially violent criminals, also leg shackles.
Originally posted by mushu13Yesterday there were loopholes :
1) Arjun went to wash his face in ground floor and came from first floor when the gal shouted for first time...
2) Inspector(osten D'souza... or whatever) he never opened register to write his name but how come he came to know that Kasim(Sahil) has lied?
3) What did Mallika Desai lied in the entire epi?
4) what lie did that investment broker told before his death?