Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
congratulations meli...very well deserved!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
The most well deserved promotion of the year. 👏Hell...make that the decade! 😆No one deserved to be a GM more than Ahana. She is very hardworking, sweet, affable, patient and calm. I have never heard one bad word about her from anyone...not even from the most troublesome member. That just goes to show what a valuable asset to IF she is. Everyone has always had a great experience sorting issues out through Aahanaa. The best part is she looks at both sides and tries very hard to reform people's behavior instead of punishing them for it. If she were a judge, she'd be a very good one. So this is very well deserved. 

Congratulations Aaahana! 🥳
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Finally Priya Nair is awake to see how much Aahaana has been working for this forum letting aside all her fun time and friends?

Although, I feel this promotion is not enough to reward her! I'm sooo happy that you turned her green atleast on a very special day. Thanks for giving her the good news!!!!!!! I'm sure though, something else has made her even more happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's wishing the hara-bhara kebab 🤗 . I'm very happy for you di.

Naanaji😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HUGE surprise, but definitely a pleasant one <3
Congratulationsss MelMel! 🤗
Very very veryyy well deserved! 😳
So happy for you! 😳
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MELMELLL🤗 Congo shongooo! <- I was gonna put that all in caps but I didn't want to get a warning from you telling me to stop yelling😳🤣 But omg yayyy! You really deserved it🤗
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Yayyy...I was expecting this...Thank u Priya di...Really a surprise...Too good... 😃Aahaana di...Congratulations...🤗U deserves this...Way to go...😃👍🏼 Happy for u...😃 Edited by debaleena_tunai - 11 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

Congrats dear 🥳
-Nadii- thumbnail
So happy for Melz, so much deserved :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Meli Di 🤗

You are not one of, but, the most hard working yet so friendly, I-F Dev Team member.

Good luck with your new duties! 

Love youuu!
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Melz 🤗 Congragulations to you!! A big HUG 🤗 You're the first thing I noticed when I logged on to the IPK forum. You're so bright and green 🤣 You're standing out amongst everyone else, and I love it  You deserve this! <33 One of the best mods out here, always there when you need her to be! Congragulations once again, so well deserved 🤗❤️