Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Why blame Jassi? (Page 2)

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

No I would never blame Jassi for all this.If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' and she would have said yes,then I would have blamed her.

......    It's been  proven again and again and again that those who are capable of taking sound business decisions with far reaching effects are not so astute when it comes to taking emotional decisions.In fact many mega successful business men and women have their personal life in shambles.Have any idea how many broken affairs Sabir Bhatia has gone through?

Minnie I don't agree with you in the first point...... When in the restaurant Purab and Jassi were discussing, Jassi asked Purab that I want to tell you about my love in my PAST.... And by reading between the lines, purab said I believe you completely...... or some thing like that..... Don't you think saying 'yes' to your above question (If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' ) is as good as saying I loved somebody in my past?..... I think it is the same... by that PAST, Jassi meant I loved somebody in the past, BUT I AM OVER IT NOW....I DON"T LOVE HIM IN THE PRESENT..... So I guess then you and me both blame Jassi for this, right??? Wink

Anyway I agree with your second point that people who take good business decisions are not very good with emotional decisions..... Just like Purab!!! Wink

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 02 November 2004 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

presuming purab will be heartbroken (and not armaan fans) there is a general tendency to blame jassi for breaking purab's heart. but is jassi really to be blamed? look at things from her pov. it was always purab who made the first move. whether falling for her or proposing her. or trying to "protect" her from armaan. jassi never ASKED purab for anything. it was totally his decision to stick around jassi. he need not have stayed back once the air was cleared b/w jassi and him. cud have left gracefully at that point. by then he knew that she loves armaan.
despite knowing this he wanted to marry her. what did he think she wud do? turn off her emotions like a tap? also the subtle and not so subtle pressure put on her by her family and Purab himself to get married(Purab never failed to point out that he is Mr. 400 Cr). Purab knowing that Jassi loves Armaan shld have given her time to get over Armaan. instead they all plunged into sagai and all the works. what was the hurry? what more jassi is still in constant touch w/ her 'love' and as close to him as she ever was.
Purab entered into an alliance w/ jassi w/ his eyes open(diary shld have really opened his eyes). so if he has a heartbreak he himself is responsible and not armaan or jassi. blaming either of them is a total loser like attitude.  

All good points but Jassi's "love" is based on a massive crush because she does not have a clue about the kind of person the Armaan character is. Remember her telling Armaan that she had only one aim or thought of only one thing before so many things happend to her including "loving Armaan Sir"

Clearly obvious she never had that teenage girlie phase that is full of fascinations and crushes. It's almost like she had a nun-like existence

So yes perhaps Jassi is not to blame but she is doing something incredibly stupid for what she thinks is love. She has taken Purab, who is as close to a soulmate as she will ever have, for granted based on a wrong premise

Al

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 5:14am | IP Logged

gosh .... what can i say...u ppl have said it all.........completely agree with you jammy and mystica!!!Clap....

if she can't maintain a relationship its better not to get into one.She is simply hurrying herself into marriage.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

No I would never blame Jassi for all this.If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' and she would have said yes,then I would have blamed her.

It's been  proven again and again and again that those who are capable of taking sound business decisions with far reaching effects are not so astute when it comes to taking emotional decisions.In fact many mega successful business men and women have their personal life in shambles.Have any idea how many broken affairs Sabir Bhatia has gone through?

If the girl says yes for marriage no guy would ask the question you said. Its a very simple logic and your question is itself answered by the girl when she initiated the topic!!

If the guy proposes the marraige then the question arises for him to ask for girls permission and clear things out, Here the girl is already saying yes,  she wasnt not under any pressure.

In short the situation never arises. to ask your question, If jassi hadnt initiated the topic and only her parents had said yes to purab on her behalf, then it would have been right for purab to ask jassi as to whats in her heart or mind. Also mind you jassi was shown very happy with her decision. It was her true happiness which was showing on face. There was no way purab would have guessed that what she is saying someday she might not be happy with it. So the situation was not as you assumed. Jassi initiated the topic and she said yes!!! She also said in the restuarant about her PAST love!! 

Jammy.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Well said Jammy and MysticaClapClap…..it is Jassi who initiates and pursues the relationship with Purab….were she not sure of her feelings, she should not have made a decision that influences other lives too….so yes she is to be blamed….

Granted that Purab should have come clean with her at some point with regards to knowing abt her feelings for Armaan, but then so could Jassi……and as Mysti pointed out….for Purab to hope that Jassi might develop feelings for him someday is an essential element of human nature too……he has HOPE…..and many relationships begin with no feelings on either side but this element….especially in our culture…. and these end up turning into love matches for decades…..

Minnie u have an excellent point abt mental coercionClapClap…..it is hard to go against the wishes of ur loved ones even if they put no pressure on u……however, if Jassi is marrying Purab to please her parents (as is being implied), then she is at wrong because if she is not honest abt her commitment to Purab, or is still stuck on Armaan, she will hurt her family more with her decision….not to mention Purab, who is then just a PAWN to her……

Also, I think its very demeaning to human beings to say that we r slaves to our feelings alone….and that matters of the heart cannot be influenced by the mind…..it is the heart and mind together that make all decisions, even those regarding love and likeness…..so to say that Jassi made this decision based on her mind alone is completely untrue…..

And last, even if this entire thing is Jassi's big master plan to sacrifice her feelings for her family's happiness, she is to be blamed for using Purab in this game, without his consent…..Angry

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Ides that was nicely said.
kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:55am | IP Logged
    I beg to disagree.Jassi really liked Purab and that's why she agreed to marry him.She certainly was influenced in her decision by her parent's approval of Purab.And even today she is brave enough to tell everything as is to Purab.Very brave.Hiding would have been so much easier.Afterall she has no idea Purab has seen them together.She thinks what she is about to tell him is news to him.(Another minus in Purab).
    As far as Armaan was concerned he was always out of her range because she knew he was engaged to Mallika and secondly she never gave herself a chance with Armaan anyway.That is exactly why she saw through Armaan's deceitful declarations of love in the first place.
    She isn't over Armaan.But she seriously thought she was.Secondly she is trying her level best to keep the relation with Purab transparent.A fact for which she should be applauded,not damned.
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 9:59am | IP Logged
"she is trying her level best to keep the relation with Purab transparent.A fact for which she should be applauded,not damned"

i agree with that part thoroughly....very wise of her

Go to top