TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
presuming purab will be heartbroken (and not armaan fans) there is a general tendency to blame jassi for breaking purab's heart. but is jassi really to be blamed? look at things from her pov. it was always purab who made the first move. whether falling for her or proposing her. or trying to "protect" her from armaan. jassi never ASKED purab for anything. it was totally his decision to stick around jassi. he need not have stayed back once the air was cleared b/w jassi and him. cud have left gracefully at that point. by then he knew that she loves armaan.
despite knowing this he wanted to marry her. what did he think she wud do? turn off her emotions like a tap? also the subtle and not so subtle pressure put on her by her family and Purab himself to get married(Purab never failed to point out that he is Mr. 400 Cr). Purab knowing that Jassi loves Armaan shld have given her time to get over Armaan. instead they all plunged into sagai and all the works. what was the hurry? what more jassi is still in constant touch w/ her 'love' and as close to him as she ever was.
Purab entered into an alliance w/ jassi w/ his eyes open(diary shld have really opened his eyes). so if he has a heartbreak he himself is responsible and not armaan or jassi. blaming either of them is a total loser like attitude.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

I still would blame jassi, if she was not clear about what she wants then she shouldnt have said YES (pressure or no pressure)!! She is a buisness woman not some girl who has spend half of her life in kitchen making chapati's and has resigned her faith in the hands of her parents. If this is the kind if decission she takes in her buisness then forget 10 crore target, and what ever she achived uptill now is also a fluke. Betty la fea's betty was much better and stronger when she made a decision, and even now if Jassi is not clear then she should terminate the relationship. But what is she trying to do?? She is still trying to MAKE purab Understand.

If going by your logic then lets see a subjective example, it is YOU who is too be blamed,  If YOUR wouldbe husband goes and meets his EX and tells her that he loves her, then the only one to be blamed is YOU,  WHY you are to be blamed? it is because you knew that he and his EX are working in same place!!! Is that the kind of result you want from a relationship when you put all your trust in him?

People blaming  purab for being Mr 400 Crore I belive are losersπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ who are jealous with his success, Is it his fault that he is a successful buisness man and a good man, Is it his fault that Armaan sucks at being both a buisness man and until recently as a man??? If Armaan was a successful business man and a good man purab getting importance wouldnt have happened in first place. Also If purab had to show off his 400 crore, after the marriage anouncement he could have suggested Jassi to leave the job or for that sake he could have asked her to join him in 3T. which he didnt. He trusted her as he trusted her decision to marry him and what she did?? threw his trust in his face and then you want to blame him?? Is it so bad in this world to trust somebody?

I again say jassi didnt gave into any pressure, after the press thing was settled , billu had clearly said that no body will ask jassi about her marriage. Even when she said to purab, purab's first reaction was that he doesnt wants to talk about it now, it is clear from this reaction of his that he knew that jassi needs time to forget armaan. But when jassi said yes to marry him, any sane person would assume that jassi had taken the decision after much thought or that she had made up her mind. Now why is he to be blamed for?? Just because he trusted and thought as to what jassi told him was true?? If that much kind of basic trust is not there then how do you expect the world to survive?

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

As of now I would suggest Jassi to give herself time and first make herself understand as what she is doing, why she still wants to make purab understand when its clear to her that she doesnt loves him!! Or is she using him as a buffer and if yes then doesnt she have some responsibility towards him? If she is is truthfull to her self it would be much better for her, purab at some level for Armaan and Mallika as well.

Jammy.

Morgoth thumbnail

Purab was in love with Jassi which is why he proposed to her twice. Can you blame a guy for trying? Both times she rejected him. After reading her diary, he decides that he just wanted to clear up a misunderstanding and he does that during her birthday episode and leaves in his car.

JASSI is shown running after him. SHE initiates contact once more. Purab still loves her, but he expects nothing except friendship since he knows that she loves Armaan. So what if Purab remains in Jassi's life as a friend? Why should he leave just because she loves Armaan? Its not like he wanted to force marriage upon her. He in fact specifically asked everyone in Jassi's family NOT to pressurize her into marrying him.

JASSI once more INSISTED that she was willing to marry Purab. Inwardly, even though Purab knows about Jassi's feelings for Armaan, he still hopes against all hopes and feels that just MAYBE she has begun to love him...even a little bit. Its very human to do that. He asked her about 5 times so far if she REALLY wanted to marry him. SHE continuously assured him that she had made the decision of her own free will.

So, if Purab gets heartbroken, I WILL blame Jassi because eventually SHE made the decision (without anyone forcing her) to marry him and gave him false hopes.

The case would have been completely different if Billu had locked Jassi up in her room, beaten her with a stick and threatened that he would commit suicide if she did not marry Purab. Did he do either of these things? NO

So, I blame Jassi. If that makes me a "loser"...so be it.

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
I agree with you Jammy. Jassi at this point is not being fair to anyone, not even herself. And the point about her saying YES to Purab without any pressures also is valid :)

So, whether it is Armaan or Purab...she has to make up her mind! For someone who is supposed to be such a shrewd business woman - she is soo fickle minded.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No I would never blame Jassi for all this.If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' and she would have said yes,then I would have blamed her.

The case would have been completely different if Billu had locked Jassi up in her room, beaten her with a stick and threatened that he would commit suicide if she did not marry Purab. Did he do either of these things? NO

physical intimidation hardly ever brings mental submission.It's the pleasure of seeing that happy twinkle in your loved one eye is what makes you take most of the emotional decision in your life.

If this is the kind if decission she takes in her buisness then forget 10 crore target, and what ever she achived is also a fluke

It's been  proven again and again and again that those who are capable of taking sound business decisions with far reaching effects are not so astute when it comes to taking emotional decisions.In fact many mega successful business men and women have their personal life in shambles.Have any idea how many broken affairs Sabir Bhatia has gone through?

pj04 thumbnail

well said jammy and mysticπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

kshreya , at the moment jassi alone should be blamed....marraige is not a decision taken lightly...it impacts a lot of people around you...it also makes a lot of people vunerable to heartbreak.....jassi at the moment does not know what she wants herself.....she should not have consented to marrying purab........on a personal note i think that she is in love with the idea of being in love with armaan( and behaving like tragedy queen) more than armaan himself.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
     Thanks Jody.
Naivedya thumbnail
The only reason I feel most of this mess  is Jassi's fault is because  she should've just told purab the truth...that she has feelings for Armaan and cannot even think about marriage until and unless those feelings are resolved. She seemed to have agreed to marry Purab in order to please her family. That's not fair to anyone involved: it's not fair to Purab who genuinely loves her and wants to marry her, it's not fair to Armaan because he doesn't know that she really loves him and it's been him all along in her heart, it's not fair to her family, and it's not fair to herself. 
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

No I would never blame Jassi for all this.If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' and she would have said yes,then I would have blamed her.

......    It's been  proven again and again and again that those who are capable of taking sound business decisions with far reaching effects are not so astute when it comes to taking emotional decisions.In fact many mega successful business men and women have their personal life in shambles.Have any idea how many broken affairs Sabir Bhatia has gone through?

Minnie I don't agree with you in the first point...... When in the restaurant Purab and Jassi were discussing, Jassi asked Purab that I want to tell you about my love in my PAST.... And by reading between the lines, purab said I believe you completely...... or some thing like that..... Don't you think saying 'yes' to your above question (If Purab had asked her 'look I know you love Armaan and are you sure you can forget about him in a space of one month flat and be happily married to me' ) is as good as saying I loved somebody in my past?..... I think it is the same... by that PAST, Jassi meant I loved somebody in the past, BUT I AM OVER IT NOW....I DON"T LOVE HIM IN THE PRESENT..... So I guess then you and me both blame Jassi for this, right??? πŸ˜‰

Anyway I agree with your second point that people who take good business decisions are not very good with emotional decisions..... Just like Purab!!! πŸ˜‰

albelarahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

presuming purab will be heartbroken (and not armaan fans) there is a general tendency to blame jassi for breaking purab's heart. but is jassi really to be blamed? look at things from her pov. it was always purab who made the first move. whether falling for her or proposing her. or trying to "protect" her from armaan. jassi never ASKED purab for anything. it was totally his decision to stick around jassi. he need not have stayed back once the air was cleared b/w jassi and him. cud have left gracefully at that point. by then he knew that she loves armaan.
despite knowing this he wanted to marry her. what did he think she wud do? turn off her emotions like a tap? also the subtle and not so subtle pressure put on her by her family and Purab himself to get married(Purab never failed to point out that he is Mr. 400 Cr). Purab knowing that Jassi loves Armaan shld have given her time to get over Armaan. instead they all plunged into sagai and all the works. what was the hurry? what more jassi is still in constant touch w/ her 'love' and as close to him as she ever was.
Purab entered into an alliance w/ jassi w/ his eyes open(diary shld have really opened his eyes). so if he has a heartbreak he himself is responsible and not armaan or jassi. blaming either of them is a total loser like attitude.  

All good points but Jassi's "love" is based on a massive crush because she does not have a clue about the kind of person the Armaan character is. Remember her telling Armaan that she had only one aim or thought of only one thing before so many things happend to her including "loving Armaan Sir"

Clearly obvious she never had that teenage girlie phase that is full of fascinations and crushes. It's almost like she had a nun-like existence

So yes perhaps Jassi is not to blame but she is doing something incredibly stupid for what she thinks is love. She has taken Purab, who is as close to a soulmate as she will ever have, for granted based on a wrong premise

Al