Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~~~

OMG sappy crossing d line.. will we see another SKY in form of vishal?? πŸ€” sappy is defo not well n this tym there is no siddhu ji to save her.. πŸ‘

Sana, Rajev, Dolu all will come running to support Saap-na πŸ€’ she ia a horrible woman.. woman empowerment my foot πŸ€’😑😑

Originally posted by: purva

horrible people they are.. Sapna is like "I can't be friends with you Sana because you don't cry 10 times a day" indirectly taunting Karishma and Vishal πŸ€’

very shamfull  this  woman   is a bitch   , sapna srsly disgusting woman     iska real cherectar nikal ke bahar aata hai in task  πŸ˜†
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Sapna and Sana are clearly bullying Kar and Vishal,hate them and want Sana in the village house thius friday and want Imaam to make her life hell...

m wid u, hope the same happensπŸ˜ƒ
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Earlier I wanted Vishal to leave but now I want Sana to leave and go under blanket with her bitching buddy in stinky house🀒
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Prison thumbnail

sapna didnt say anything about Kar's dad... its vishal who said KAR came back in the show since she needs money.. she needs to support her family and since she is emotionaly disturbed we should be litthe carefull towards her... to this sapna reacted saying.. we women know how to take care of our familes and dont need any sympathy... and she was telling vishal to stop using the sympathy card...

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charu21

Ufff!!!  I sooo hope Urvashi stays!!!

i too want her to stay.. n we will vote for her.. rest is in BB's hand.. πŸ€’
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~~~

OMG sappy crossing d line.. will we see another SKY in form of vishal?? πŸ€” sappy is defo not well n this tym there is no siddhu ji to save her.. πŸ‘

Saanp needs medical help. Paagalkhane wale medical.

Originally posted by: purva

Sana, Rajev, Dolu all will come running to support Saap-na πŸ€’ she ia a horrible woman.. woman empowerment my foot πŸ€’😑😑

sapna is a bully  ...group ke saath beth ke bully karti hai   ,    now i  dont have any prob if urvashi issey bully karey      , log urvashi ko nasty n bully boltey hai coz she commented on swimwear  of sapna    ...now i think same case   with   karishma , sapna  with her group    bully kar rhi hai  karishma ko  continieously   🀒
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Imaam is stripping in front of the camera🀣