Posted: 11 years ago
i came here to share this moment.
my mother yesterday boarded on a plane to go to varanasi and look who was sitting there,
himavan(pankaj dheer),arjun and yudhisthir(firoz arjun and gajendar chauhan).they all were sitting together.my mother kneeled to them a little and sang yada yada he dharmasya.they started laughing.πŸ˜†
then again she met them while taking bags.she said to pankaj sir that she watches mahadeva and like his work as himavan.he said thank you and keep watching the show.

alas!i wasn't there.😑 otherwise i would definitely take a pic of them.sheesh.😑
just wanted to share this moment.she told me just a min ago on phone.
she also said that pankaj sir was bajaoning seetiyan when arjun was singing in the plane.πŸ˜†
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
oho!
Lucky U n ur Mom!
amazing news!
i used 2 watch Mahabharat...
n ws mad after ARJUN N YUDHISTIR...
so the trio r still in toch...
nice...
AMAZING NEWS!
wow lucky u and ur mum thts great...
Originally posted by Ani_p

wow lucky u and ur mum thts great...

yes she is really lucky.she last year was about to meet salman but couldn't of his high security and then i didn't let her meet anuradha paudhwaal as i don't like to bug celebs.πŸ˜‰.she travels much otherwise who can meet those people in general?πŸ˜†
its so funny my dad when he was travelling in plane saw hrithik and amitabh and preity when they came to delhi to promote lakshya.he shook hands with hrithik and me,damn me never got a chance to meet a celeb,ever.😑
Edited by lucykaede - 11 years ago
Monica don't get angry Dear😊.Tumhe v chance milega celebs se milne ka.Kya pata tum Pankaj Sir aur Hrithik Roshan se nahi mil payee Shayad kissi aur se tumhara milna likha hai kismat meinπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Monica don't get angry Dear😊.Tumhe v chance milega celebs se milne ka.Kya pata tum Pankaj Sir aur Hrithik Roshan se nahi mil payee Shayad kissi aur se tumhara milna likha hai kismat meinπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

😳
Originally posted by lucykaede

yes she is really lucky.she last year was about to meet salman but couldn't of his high security and then i didn't let her meet anuradha paudhwaal as i don't like to bug celebs.πŸ˜‰.she travels much otherwise who can meet those people in general?πŸ˜†
its so funny my dad when he was travelling in plane saw hrithik and amitabh and preity when they came to delhi to promote lakshya.he shook hands with hrithik and me,damn me never got a chance to meet a celeb,ever.😑

wow ur parents are so lucky im jus in love with Salman hes too gud aww poor u, culdnt meet the stars im sure one day u will gt a chance to meet them by the grace of god u will gt ur chance am sure...
i hope dat 1 day u gt 2 meet Mohit...πŸ‘πŸΌ

4 me none of d superstars cn take hz place :)

Ur mom is so lucky to meet the Mahabharata trio.Convey my good wishes to her.
wow congrats to ur mom ..she is so lucky..aur tera bhi no. ayega