Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ALL GIVE UP??SP WIN WITH SMARTNESS..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

angel_prachi

Goldie

angel_prachi

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ALL GO SAD WHAT ABOUT THE UK PROTEST WHAT ABOUT THE FIGHT WE DO ALL GIVE UP ND ITS MAKE SP PH ND THIS IDIOT GUL HAPPY..U ALL GIVE UP HANN SP SMARTNESS WITH GIVING SPL ND KNOW THEY KNOW WE FORGOT FIGHT SO THEY WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING ND WE WILL LOOZE BARUN BACK IN THE SHOW..

WHAT ABOUT HTE UK PROTEST NO NEWS WHAT ABOUT ALL CALL SPAM NO ONE DO IT KNOW WE LOOZE IN THE LAST PHASE WHY ALWAYS LIKE THIS ITS HURT ITS KILLING HEART BUT I WILL DO IF I WAS LONELY KOI BAAT NI A DNT WANT LOOZE BARUN SARUN OUR ARCHI CHAAHE EK DO MAHINE KE LYEE HI KYUN NA HO BUT SHOW END TO HAMARE SARUN KE SAATH HO

OR AB SP YE GIVING UP DEKH KE SAB CHANGE KARDEGA ND BARUN KO RETAIN BHI NA KAREGA

THEY WIN WITH THE SMARTNESS OF GIVING US SPL HAME SHAANT CHUP KARANE KE LYEE ND ITS WORKED...

ITS NOT KE HUM HAPPY NAI HE SARUN KO DEKH YE SHOW HAMARE DIL ME HEYN ITS OUR SARUN OUR WE SHOW WITH ALL THE MASTI ND FUN Smile

I JUST WANT TO SAY KI WE HAVE NOT GIVING UP OUR FIGHT IN ANY COST PLZZ ALL TRUE SARUN ARSHI FANS BARUN KO ROKNA HE SP KO YE LISTEN KARANA HE KE WE WILL NEVA GIVE UP

WILL QUIT THE CHANNEL FIRE WITH ALL OUR FANS POWER MAKE NEWSPAPER NOW SABKO BATAYENGE ND SEND COMPLAIN TO BUT FR THAT WE HAVE TO BE ALL TOGHETER WE ARE BILLION FANS VIEVERS IN WORLD KYA HUM NAI KARSAKTE ND MOST WOH ARE IN MUMBAI THEY ARE LUCKY THEY ARE NEAR SP HOUSE

PLZZZ I BEG FRM MY HEART TO ALL FANS PLZZZ LISTEN UR HEART ND FIGHT FR BARUN NO GOING PLZZZ PLZZZ CryCryCry

U GUYS WANT THIS GUL SP PH WIN????????U WANT GIRAFE REPLACE ARNAV????IM SURE THEY WILL DO SOMETHING ND GIRAF WILL REPLACE ARNAV OR TAB HUM PACHTAYENGEY KI KUN AKHIR ME FIGHT CHORDIYAA PLZZZ LAST KEHTI HUN TO U ALL IF FAMILLY FANS FRIENDS ALL PLZZZ DNT GIVE UP PLZZZ ITS TIME TO MAKE SP PAY FIRING THEM WITH OUR FIRE PLZZZCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALL GIVE UP??SP WIN WITH SMARTNESS.." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vandana.sagar

IF-Stunnerz

vandana.sagar

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Please keep calling star...every call makes a difference! 

rosebee

IF-Rockerz

rosebee

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
please keep on calling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_prachi

GoGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

GoGreen

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
this is not the fighting Spirit...

In a fight nothing goes as we planned...so we must not loose our courage and spirits...we have to bounce back with more determination and fight back...we have to be prepared for giving blows and taking also..then only we will fight a long war..and give good fight for the opponent..

please guys...buckle up and bounce back with double energy...no need to think we lost...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_prachi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top