Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

<div align="center"><font color="#FF0000" size="3">Hi Ena
These days our forum was ful of Romantic posts
Like your OS very much <font size="3">Gr<font size="3">eat Yarr SUPERB Clap</font></font>
But a humble request please dont make Rohan as mallika
as i dont like to see a negative third party in Ashni's LIFE

</font></div>
thanks,yaar. Yah forum me romance ka barish hain. Aj main bhi usme shamil hongi. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 9)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by alkaparmart

<font size="3">Ena very small update .But the power of the words is fabulous.Nidhi and her feelings,and ashutosh and his love towards Nidhi.Ashutosh" care for Nidhi and Nidhi's pain is the main part of the os.Thanks Ena.Only one request Next update soon.</font>
thank u,di. U got my point! Bt for which update u takling abt?
hey ena,i am talking about Nidhi's pain and which she expressed in front of Ashutosh.I really liked those dialogues.I had read both the chap .but this is specially for second chap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Here it is sonali. I'm on mobile...so link dena mushkil hain.

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Very nice pls 
Continue

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Koi hain kya? Update karo main?

deepali.rock

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Main hoon naTongue

Ena292

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Jaldi jaldi. I am waiting. Kitna time lagega?

Edited by deepali.rock - 17 January 2013 at 10:40am

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

part--4

next day morning: a ray of morning sun greets nidhi...a ray which indicates her new life! a sweet..bright smile formed in her lips though her eyes were still closed! she stretched her hand to find her husband with her...beside her! this time she wants to start her new morning with the glimps of her husband!

but her smile vanished when she couldn't find him...she opened her eyes abruptly...a fear gathered in her eyes...she looked everywhere of the room...but he wasn't there!

she was panicked for a while when she saw a note on the bed with a gift packet! the lost smile again took place in her throat when she opened the note...it's says--- to my beloved NIDHI!

I love and adore u!ever since i first laid eyes on u at the very first day of ur internship in kgh i was certain they would never again picture sweeter image. ur beauty captered my eyes..ur voice reached my ears like the swetest melody...beating the lustful pulse of my aching heart!

ever sinch that first glance my life shifted as a whole,because in a instant i understand what love really is,because i understood that when love nd joy are shared,move intense they become nd that grief and hardship r a lesser burden when faced with clarity ndtrust.loving u make me feel safer nd more alive nidhi!bring me the courage to search,in puriest spring,the water that will quench our trust,the strength to reach for the ripest fruit that insisted in growing in the highest branch,energy to overcome each nd every obstacle  nd to have a forever open chest nd a willing heart to keep u warm,body nd soul always!

i will always b aware of this love nd a constant readiness to review this feelings is a promise of a truthful worship i have towards u.have absolute certainty that my bigest fullfillment is knowing that i can make u the happiest woman nd the most beloved in this earth..because i dedicates my seconds in this goal! i love u nidhi! i want u in my life without any guilt...any hesitation! i'll wait for my bride...u know where...nd there is a small gift for u..a bridal dress.for my love!

ASUTOSH!

tears started to gather in her eyes...which washed away every guilt of her mind nd brings new light to their life! she read the letter again nd again nd again! nd every word of it make her feel proud thinking that she was the one who gained this pure love of ashutosh! she was very lucky indeed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in kgh---ashu was very much delighted as he could picturised nihi's glowing face in that beautiful red saari! he was smiling in his own mind when he heard a knock at his door'yes! come in!

nd there entered rohan in his cabin!

--haan! dr>rohan! pls b seated! kuch kehna tha apko!

rohan hesited for sometime then as if determined to tell what he want took a seat in front of him!

--dr.ashutosh! main..main...kehna cahta tha k..

--rohan! apko jo kehna hain ap keh sakte hain!

rohan looked up at those assuring eyes nd said'i'm sorry, dr.ashutosh! i'm very sorry!

ashu was though confused with that sudden outburst bt waited to continuing frm him! then after a quite second pause rohan again started'i'm the culprit dr. ashutosh who is responsible for nidhi's such condition! i'm the one who left her hand in midway to achieve success..nd for that process..i..i have lost my child! i'm the culprit..i'm!

there were tears in his eyes...nd with that teary eyes he looked at ashutosh! he was expecting a bitter look frm him though...but in contrary he found pity in them!

-- rohan! i have nothing to say u! no complain! u know in those years when i tried to find love for me in nidhi's eyes ...bt failed everytime! i felt a hatred..a rage in my heart thinking that nidhi didn't love me! i would like to kill that person...i..i was helpless seeing nidhi so sad all the time! but now..now when i know all the truth...my love for her has gotten strenghth..deeper than ever! nd u know i ..i feel pity for u! that u loose a treasure like nidhi!my nidhi!

--yes! dr.ashutosh! i'm worthy of ur pity! but u know i was feeling guilty for nidhi's such condition..but now i can see destini's play! nidhi is destined to u dr. ashutosh! she is in deeply in love with u! she choose u over me..nd that is her best choice indeed!

ashu smiled at that !

--best of luck dr. ashutosh! i know u will make my nidhi forget about me!

--i'm over confident about that rohan! nd..start  ur life a fresh! don't do the mistake again!

--i won't! i won't! i'm getting engaged next month! hope both nidhi nd u will come nd give bless for my new life!

--of course, rohan! we will come!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in evening'ashu was all set to go home...their sweet home where his lovely wife was waiting for him!he was smiling all through his ride to home...when he found a flower shop in his way! he stopped the car nd quickly bought a bunch  of red roses for her..nidhi!

he ran towards the door as soon as he got down from the car...he was about to knock at the door when he found the door lock open...nd what greets him amused him very much...the whole house was decorated with candels...which dim light make a illusion! he stepped in but then again steeped out as his feet greets with rose petals...the petals were made it's way to his bedroom...he smiled nd followed the path which leads him to nidhi!

he opened the door of his bedroom...nd their...their she was ...sitting in the middle of the bed...in that red bridal dress...looking extremly gorgious! he forgot to breath for sometime looking at that heavenly beauty...forgot abt his surrondings...!

nidhi was in her ghungghat...she couldn't see him...but could feel her gaze on her...and that intense look made her shiver frm inside...she was waiting...waiting to b held in his arms...where she found peace! she heard his step coming towards her...nd then felt her husband to b seated infront of her!

ashu lifted her ghungghat...nd that glowing ...loving face face of his wife greeted him making him breathless...he didn't talk...nd even didn't fell her gaze from her! nidhi lifted up her eyes to looked into him...when ashu whisper'u r gorgeous ,nidhi!

she felt shy nd lowered her gaze. a smile creped up her lips when ashu gathered her in his arm...when he heard nidhi saying'dr.ashutosh! i want our own baby...a life which will b formed in me...nd we will make him the blessed child in this earth!!

there were tears in her eyes...so he  broke the hug nd lowered his mouth to her ears nd whispered'of course my love!!

nd then his lips touched her's...ending all that guiltiness from their mind forever...!

Edited by Ena292 - 17 January 2013 at 10:44am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiKuhughosh1993nirman20amit1944shobha21Ariya22shreyalvishraswati62ssss97karajekarariyadasaAazeen02Libradeepali.rockrrdsuparmarA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top