Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hi ena. Nice to have u back. Your new os is really great. You have developed a nice plot. Well written. Nidhi being shown strong was really good. I knw dat u must be having a story in mind but just a little suggestion dat dnt create misunderstandings b/w our nidhi ashu. Have full faith in you. But if it doesnt blend with the story no worries. Proceed as u have planned. Waiting for next update. Also waiting for update of your ff. Take care. By the way hw were your exams?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Hi ena. Nice to have u back. Your new os is really great. You have developed a nice plot. Well written. Nidhi being shown strong was really good. I knw dat u must be having a story in mind but just a little suggestion dat dnt create misunderstandings b/w our nidhi ashu. Have full faith in you. But if it doesnt blend with the story no worries. Proceed as u have planned. Waiting for next update. Also waiting for update of your ff. Take care. By the way hw were your exams?
hi! Sry fr late repling! Glad that u like this os! Nd don't worry...there is no seperation nd nt any mu dear! Nd ajhi apna ff ka update dungi! Hope u will like that also...nd yes my xm was good! Thank u fr asking! Big smile

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Wow very good story dear , Glad to know that nidhi is in love with ashuthosh ...how ashu will react when he come to know about nidhi's past !! very interesting 

Continue karo jaldi se , Ena dear Wink

FAB OS , I am hooked Big smile

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Wow very good story dear , Glad to know that nidhi is in love with ashuthosh ...how ashu will react when he come to know about nidhi's past !! very interesting0„2

Continue karo jaldi se , Ena dear0„2Wink

FAB OS , I am hooked0„2Big smile
ybr! Mujhe thoda romance bhi likhna sikha do! Bt thank u to like it...aj ss update karungi.,.itne din bad likha hain to ajeeb lag raha hain! Don't know wheather u like or dislike it!

saibanu

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by saibanu

Wow very good story dear , Glad to know that nidhi is in love with ashuthosh ...how ashu will react when he come to know about nidhi's past !! very interesting0'2

Continue karo jaldi se , Ena dear0'2Wink

FAB OS , I am hooked0'2Big smile
ybr! Mujhe thoda romance bhi likhna sikha do! Bt thank u to like it...aj ss update karungi.,.itne din bad likha hain to ajeeb lag raha hain! Don't know wheather u like or dislike it!

ofcourse , it will be great...update karna , i am waiting Smile

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i don't know if u remembered...but i want to finish it...so here is the last part!Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

part 3

nidhi was standing in the balkony of  which was attached with their room! she seemed lost in her own thought...some such kind of thought that was killing her from inside...ashu was observing her from their ride to home...she was quite..caim...unusual to her normal sight!

he knew her nidhi was strugling with herself every minute, every second! he want...want so much to take all her pain...nd in return wanted to give him only happiness...if her happiness lying with someone else..he was ready to free her then...though he knew then he couldn't live bt he would be happy if he saw her happy!!

ashu came near her...stood beside nd looked at her...he felt her trembling body...though he couldn't see her face as well her tears due to insufficient light...he felt heart-broken! he loved this lady so much...so very much...but he was so helpless that he couldn't take away her pain! and she also didn't feel that he was that person with whom she could share all her thoughts! a breath of his dissatisfaction came out from his heart! he couldn't bear her tears anymore...so slowly stepped back...when he felt her hands in his wrist!!

ashu looked back at his hand...she pulled him close to her...looked up at him! he saw tears in those beautiful eyes...those eyes in which he falls in love again nd again! those eyes which could express her inner turmoil!

nidhi jumped in his arm...nd unknowingly his hand hold her tight in a warm hug...his nidhi...his love was searching comfort in his arm...!!

time paused...the whole world stopped functioning for sometime...they stood still like that in eachother's arm!

then nidhi said those untold..most beautiful 4 words to him—i love u! i love u,dr.ashutosh! i love u more than my life...more than anything nd everything!---she whispered!

and her every uttering word make him feeling the peace of heaven! he tighten his arm around her in return! he wanted to fell that moment...wanted to keep safe in his memory for life time! his utter joy followed by his tears which was uncontrollable!

...i love u too, nidhi!—he said that like he was breathing in them!

nidhi broke the hug...looked at him with her beautiful eyes...nd observed only love for her in his eyes!

...par main apki pyaar ki kabil nahin dr. ashutosh! kabil nehin! i don't deserve u...i am not perfect for u! not like me who was a murderer!

she went away from him...!

...murderer?—he was shocked to hear her!

nidhi looked at him..straight at his eyes—haan! dr.ashutosh! main khuni hoon! apne hi bacchi ka khun kardia maine!..apko pata hain..main raat ko soon nehi pati..meri bacchi mujhe kehti hain k maa tumne mujhe kaise maar daala? main to duniya mein aayi tak nehi thi...aur tumne mujhe aane bhi nehi dia!

ashu looked buffled...he was still at shock! he didn't know how to react nd how to not!

...roj subah ap mujhe dekhna cahte hain..par main apna ye manhoose shakal apko kaisi dikhau..kaise!

...nidhi!—ashu took one step towards her...but she stopped him!

...nehi! mujhe maat chuna ap! main apki pyaar ki layak hi nehi! mujhe maar jana cahiye!marjana cahiye!

she cried loud...cried her heart out! nd ashu didn't stop her...he gave her the chance to flow the pain with her tears!

there was pin-point silent everywhere...nd the sound of her crying  pierced his heart into picaeses...he felt miserable...not for that she hide this truth from him...but for that k she suffered from this huge pain alone...all alone in this long period!

he came to her...nd once again took her in his arm!

...shant ho jao!shant ho jao,nidhi! kisne kaha tum mere pyaar k kabil nehi! walki mera pyaar tumhare liye aur bad gaya aj...bahot jyada!

she clutched his shirt tight...which was got wet with her tears!

...tumne itni dino tak mujhe ku nehi bataya,haan!? akele mehi ghute rahein!

...main daar gayi thi, dr.ashutosh! dar gayi thi..bahot! apko khone ka daar! agar maine apko kho dia..

...sshhh! tum mujhe kabhi nehi khougi,nidhi! kuki main aisa honehi nehi dunga! i love u..ilove u alot!

both felt peace in eachothers arm...a burden broke from their heart...they felt eternity in that time...!

ashu led her in the room! nd that night...the night of their reunion...without any hesitation...without any guilt! there exist only pure love...because there was no place left for anything between them!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944rim7aarti1303nandiniboseAriya22ssss97deepali.rockAnjani9niniborn2rulerrdsu

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Bahut chota tha. Write one more part and make it super romantic. Plz plz. It was gud but humein romance chahiye.

Edited by deepali.rock - 23 December 2012 at 9:01am

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Bahut chota tha. Write one more part and make it super romantic. Plz plz. It was gud but humein romance chahiye.
jake paraikar! Romantic chapter chahiye! Waise bhi meri sab ff me romance pending hain,yaar! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top