Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">very romantic end ena. Rohan confessed himself .very good and ashutosh told him to start the life with new confidence.lovely. thanks dear.Come with other one</font>
thank u very much,di! No new os or ss frm me! Will try to finish my ss asap! Nw it's time fr study! Nd enjoy reading other ff's!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 12)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar

hey ena it was nice chap

love the way ashu confess his feeling to nidhi ,every words was sounding very sincere & romantic

i was so happy that rohan came & confessed ashu every thing about their past

& their night was Blushing

thanks for nice os

will wait for your next concept

thank u sonali!! Glad u find it romantic enough! Will update lof asap,..bt no new os!

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss97

hi nice way to end it
thank u!

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Hey bhagwan, ena ko itna meherbaan karna taaki vo hamein jald se jald "LOF" ka update dene ki kripa kareinLOLTongue
will try to update soon deeps! Bt abse main bhi apne marjise update karungi! Kuki class shuru hogayi hain!

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
sorry for the delay as i am really busy on my work didn't get a single a time to rest

Lovely part the letter is the super part the best it ' s really shows the lovable Ashu it is fully tremendous idea you got . Clap
The next best part the way you handle Rohan well written dear you didn't get him as positive and you din't make Ashu guilty of him Tongue
The way you make the end is so fabulouse you have written all what a couple needed in short and sweet Embarrassed
but not good that you have end it as i feel you should able to have some more chaps as you have stop from  a powerful plot Cry

ClapGreat work waiting to see a another fresh os Clap

Edited by ariyadasa - 18 January 2013 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hey ENa ...So so sorry ...i red this chapter yesterday itself but then i thought i commented  but i dint ...Sorry 

Super Ending Ena , I liked the way you handled Rohan Character...very well written and ASHni are as always sweet and cute ...

Wil be waiting for your SS ...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

sorry for the delay as i am really busy on my work didn't get a single a time to rest

Lovely part the letter is the super part the best it ' s really shows the lovable Ashu it is fully tremendous idea you got . Clap thank u nd no need to b sorry!
The next best part the way you handle Rohan well written dear you didn't get him as positive and you din't make Ashu guilty of him Tongue u know it's common for the new generation that they do such kind of foolishness before marraige...nd suffer whole life! it;s always very painful to get aborted u know...maan to maa hi hoti hain naa! aur apko santan ko maarna asan nehi hota!
The way you make the end is so fabulouse you have written all what a couple needed in short and sweet Embarrassed thank u!
but not good that you have end it as i feel you should able to have some more chaps as you have stop from  a powerful plot Cry i'm getting busy day by day yaar! i afraid i can't complete my pending ss yet! so don't want to prolong it!

ClapGreat work waiting to see a another fresh os Clap 
thank u once again!Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Hey ENa ...So so sorry ...i red this chapter yesterday itself but then i thought i commented  but i dint ...Sorry 
Super Ending Ena , I liked the way you handled Rohan Character...very well written and ASHni are as always sweet and cute ...

Wil be waiting for your SS ...Big smile

no need to b sorry,sai! glad u liked the ending...i tried to make rohan realise about his mistake...hope i could do that! yaar...nayi books k vander dekhke meri to dimag kharab hogayi!Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. pata nehi meri kya hogi!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top