new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey ENa ...So so sorry ...i red this chapter yesterday itself but then i thought i commented  but i dint ...Sorry 

Super Ending Ena , I liked the way you handled Rohan Character...very well written and ASHni are as always sweet and cute ...

Wil be waiting for your SS ...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ariyadasa

sorry for the delay as i am really busy on my work didn't get a single a time to rest

Lovely part the letter is the super part the best it ' s really shows the lovable Ashu it is fully tremendous idea you got . πŸ‘ thank u nd no need to b sorry!
The next best part the way you handle Rohan well written dear you didn't get him as positive and you din't make Ashu guilty of him πŸ˜› u know it's common for the new generation that they do such kind of foolishness before marraige...nd suffer whole life! it;s always very painful to get aborted u know...maan to maa hi hoti hain naa! aur apko santan ko maarna asan nehi hota!
The way you make the end is so fabulouse you have written all what a couple needed in short and sweet 😳 thank u!
but not good that you have end it as i feel you should able to have some more chaps as you have stop from  a powerful plot 😭 i'm getting busy day by day yaar! i afraid i can't complete my pending ss yet! so don't want to prolong it!

πŸ‘Great work waiting to see a another fresh os πŸ‘ 
thank u once again!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by saibanu

Hey ENa ...So so sorry ...i red this chapter yesterday itself but then i thought i commented  but i dint ...Sorry 
Super Ending Ena , I liked the way you handled Rohan Character...very well written and ASHni are as always sweet and cute ...

Wil be waiting for your SS ...πŸ˜ƒ

no need to b sorry,sai! glad u liked the ending...i tried to make rohan realise about his mistake...hope i could do that! yaar...nayi books k vander dekhke meri to dimag kharab hogayi!😭😭😭 pata nehi meri kya hogi!
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Congo ena... U became a goldie.
thank u!!⭐️⭐️yaa...i'm a goldieπŸ₯³πŸ₯³