Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9 (Page 10)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Going to read it. Will comment ASAP. Thank you.

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki...
kardia update! ab ye mat kehna ki rohan ki shaadi dekhni hain!

deepali.rock

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wow Wow Wow...Yippie, finally u gave us what we had wanted to see for so long. It was worth it. This is what i call a beautiful end to a blissfull story. The story started off with a rocky rough path, set at the backdrop of a romantic theme. The progression was nice, very smooth. You brought forth ashu and nidhi's feelings and very smoothly carried it forward. Rohan, although the villain, indirectly brought them close. And eventually they carved out a happy blissfull life for themselves. Their love won, and that was the best ending.

Coming to this chapter, as i already said, beautiful end. This is the end that i was demanding. Love letter from ashu to nidhi conveying the depth of his feelings was a great idea indeed. Aah, and u redeemed rohan as well. This was rightly done, afterall why to keep hard feelings for a person who doesnt matter to you at all. Ending was perfect. Nidhi in bridal dress, and whole house decked up with candles, pretty seductive i tell u. The concluding line was so apt, it was the best justification of the title. Finally they washed away guilts from their mind.

Thank you for writing this part according to our wishes.

When are updates for other ff's coming? I want LOF first. I hope u'll give it soon enough.

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Wow Wow Wow...Yippie, finally u gave us what we had wanted to see for so long. It was worth it. This is what i call a beautiful end to a blissfull story. The story started off with a rocky rough path, set at the backdrop of a romantic theme. The progression was nice, very smooth. You brought forth ashu and nidhi's feelings and very smoothly carried it forward. Rohan, although the villain, indirectly brought them close. And eventually they carved out a happy blissfull life for themselves. Their love won, and that was the best ending.

Coming to this chapter, as i already said, beautiful end. This is the end that i was demanding. Love letter from ashu to nidhi conveying the depth of his feelings was a great idea indeed. Aah, and u redeemed rohan as well. This was rightly done, afterall why to keep hard feelings for a person who doesnt matter to you at all. Ending was perfect. Nidhi in bridal dress, and whole house decked up with candles, pretty seductive i tell u. The concluding line was so apt, it was the best justification of the title. Finally they washed away guilts from their mind.

Thank you for writing this part according to our wishes.

When are updates for other ff's coming? I want LOF first. I hope u'll give it soon enough.
beautiful review deepali! i have read it two times...u know i wanted to write the ending part a little bold...but then thought it's can hamper the title! glad u liked it...thank u very much for the wonderful review! hoshhh...at last one work ended...the next one is coming asap! don't worry...but i don't know what will happen when my class will start!

deepali.rock

deepali.rock

IF-Rockerz

deepali.rock

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Bold part haan... I actually want u to show boldness in LOF. Plz make it full of romance. And i know how tiring classes can be, but take it slow, we over here are ur friends and understand u, so no worries. But want next part of LOF asap. And dont stress out too much regarding us. Remember that u can always share ur problems with us. Take care.

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Bold part haan... I actually want u to show boldness in LOF. Plz make it full of romance. And i know how tiring classes can be, but take it slow, we over here are ur friends and understand u, so no worries. But want next part of LOF asap. And dont stress out too much regarding us. Remember that u can always share ur problems with us. Take care.
u want romance in lof!? Ok let's see!
I know i can share my prblms wid u guys! Class shuru hone k bad main chahu bhi to update nehi desakti! Bahot hectic shedule hain! Bt i will try to finish them...bt that depends on d response of course! Bye nd take care! Gd night...bcs a new day is waiting fr u!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
That was a very nice ending Ena.
I loved the way Ashu handled Rohan.
And the way Nidhi decorated the house.
the last part with her asking for a baby was so cute.
Good Job.Big smile

Ena292

Post Reply New Post

Go to top