Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

ena u pm tanu and ask her..

ok!lts try...
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Oye-hoye ena darling!!!!! Very nice sweety... humein agla update jaldi chahiye...!

thank u dear! Par update kaise karo? Log in nehi kar parahi ho?
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ena292

thank u dear! Par update kaise karo? Log in nehi kar parahi ho?

Arrey behna, either update with this id... Or do another thing... Go to some cyber-cafe, or use some other pc or lappy, n login from there... If ur id is still blocked, then may be something is wrong or else, the next time, u login from ur pc, it would work!!! I hope, this helps u out...πŸ˜ƒ
tarin292 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Arrey behna, either update with this id... Or do another thing... Go to some cyber-cafe, or use some other pc or lappy, n login from there... If ur id is still blocked, then may be something is wrong or else, the next time, u login from ur pc, it would work!!! I hope, this helps u out...πŸ˜ƒ

dekhti ho! Thank u πŸ˜ƒ
tarin292 thumbnail
hi to all! my prblm is solved nd here is d new chapt

PART 2

...aao nidhi! meet with mr. rohan, d new administrator of kgh!

...hello mr. rohan! nice to meeting u! wellcome in kgh.

nidhi greeted him in a professional way but it seems rohan lost his sense of surronding nd just eyed her...without knowing that past nd present had brought alot of change with passing time...that every thing has changed except nidhi's hatred for him when he saw that in her eyes saying him  good bye!

...mr. rohan? r u ok?β€”ranganath asked him making him aware abt his surrondings!

...yess..emm..i'm ok! nice to meet u dr. nidhi verma!!

...it's nt verma mr. rohan! it's dr. nidhi mathur, wife of dr. ashutosh mathur!

nidhi corrected him giving him her new identity that she wasn't the helpless poor girl whom he left making her pregnant!

...i..i'm sorry!

...it's ok mr.rohan! pls have ur seat!

in this  whole conversation ashus eyes were fixed on nidhi...didn't know why he found a new nidhi infront of him like she found something new...new kind of dimension to live her life!!

is this because of this guy?? is this the guy that..that she fell in love with??

this thought made him shook frm inside...the thought of loosing his nidhi...his treasur of life!! how he could b able to live without her!!!

rest of the time in the meeting these three people seems absent minded...they were lost in their own thought...thought of their future with or without eachother!!!

rohan could visualize nidhi when he left india...a blooming flower who saw the world colourful nd discover good things in every sort of bad one...the girl was badly madly in love with him...he could see her bright smile whenever she felt the presence of him around her...as if he was become the reason of his smile...nd he admitted that he had also strong fellings for her...but the fact was he understood it lately...he realised his fellings when he left her saying that he was not the right person for her nd she should moov away in her life...with someone who loves her without having the knowledge that he was giving his real love to that someone!!

now the women sitting infront of him is more mature nd confident about herself...nd it seems she has really moved on in her life!!!

in lunch time, nidhi went to ashu's cabin but it was empty. janky by informed her that he was in ot nd he told her to not wait for him in launch...nidhi was felling restless after seeing rohan...she want to tell ashutosh about rohan...about the man who ruined her whole life...who was responsible to make her a murderer of her own child...with many more thoughts she entered in the canteen ...seeing her the freash group of interns greet her nd offer her to join for launch with them...she hadn't the heart to deny their request...in the middle of their launch rohan came their...nd without caring about nidhi's presence he also joined them!!

...to here r the beautiful interns of kgh haan? – rohan asked them making all of them surprised nd happy at a time!!

...yes mr. rohan! but see here is a beautiful doc. also! dr. nidhi! –priyanka answered her making rohan turned to see nidhi!! he could see nidhi's awkardness for his presence but he had to try to make her easy with him...he want to b a friend of her...at any cost!!

...excuse me, guys! i'm done with my launch! see u soon!β€”saying that nidhi left from there without giving anyone a chanch to stop her!!

...dr. nidhi bhi na! dr. ashutosh k bina unhe kabhi kuch dekhta hi nahin!! dekhona aj wo nehi aaye launch ke liye to thikse khana bhi nehi khaya!β€”one of the interns said!

rohan was becoming curious to know about nidhi's life...he didn't know why but he felt that nidhi wasn't happy with her life...her smile didn't use to reach her eyes...it liked she was pretened to b happy infront of the world!!

...dr. ahana apko indono ka jodi kaisi lagti hain? i mean there is a huge age gap between them! the society must have created problem!

...yes mr. rohan! but u know na love don't know any boundaries nd it makes its own way to reach its destination!

...hmm..it seems that dr. ahana has some experienced in love line!!β€”this comment of rohan made all laugh! rest of the launch passed with light chit-chat! but all the time his thoughts roamed over nidhi!!

it was quite late of evening...nidhi was waiting in parking lot for dr. ashutosh but there was nt any indication of his arrival...she was getting impatient when he heard a voice from behind..

...hi! nidhi! it's along time to see u last!

nidhi turned to see the person nd found him rohan...she knew that this moment would come when she had to face him alone...

...ya long time! but i wished that i hadn't see ur face again! but here u r infront of me!!

...i want to say u soory, nidhi! sorry for everything that i told u..i had done with u!!

... u don't need to b sorry! acctually i should say u thank u for leaving me ! if u didn't do that i wouldn't able to get ashutosh in my life!

...but nidhi! u don't look happy with him..u two look strange with eachother! why u marry him nidhi? a man who is almost double of ur age?

...who r u to ask me that question? nd how could u tell me that i'm nt happy,haan??

rohan hold her arm nd forced her to look at his eyes!

...because ur eyes say so! u r nt happy nidhi with that old man! nd i can't see u like that! i want my same nidhi whom i left!!

...u want that nidhi back whome u left making her pregnant??!! who had to kill her child ..a tiny life with my own hands, haan!?

...what..what r u saying nidhi? u were pregnant? why u didn't tell me?

...rohan,pls! leave me alone! u lost ur all right to question me that day when u left me behind saying that i was nothing for u! i was just a way to meet ur desire!!

...thats nt true! i love u nidhi

...bass!rohan! akbar bol dia firse maat bolna! main tumse nafrat karta hoon! sirf nafrat..isse jyada tumhe ab kuch aur nehi mill sakta! now pls leave me alone!!

tears were flowing from her eyes...but she knew that she had to b strong...because she had to tell this truth one more person...the man who loved her...respect her!!

she knew that he love her but he didn't know that she also love him a lot...she loves him most in the world...but she afraid of loosing him..bcs without him she wouldn't able to live! she afraid that if he got to know the truth he may b hate her...but now she couidn't hide it from him...anymore!!!
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good chap..so nidhi loves ashu too...great...
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great chap Ena.πŸ˜ƒ

So rohan ditched her. And now realizes he loves her.  Wow😳

And she hasn't told Ashutosh that she loves hi yet!😲

Why not?πŸ˜•  I am glad that lows that though.😊

And she never even told him about Rohan, or that she was
Pregnant, and had an abortion?
Oh My God😲.  I hope Ashutosh understands.πŸ˜•

U have me hooked.😳
Plz update soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Ena292 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

good chap..so nidhi loves ashu too...great...

pyaar to karna hi hain na! Nehi to forum mein sab milker mere murder nehi kar dete! πŸ˜‰
Ena292 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Libra

Great chap Ena.πŸ˜ƒ

So rohan ditched her. And now realizes he loves her. Wow😳

And she hasn't told Ashutosh that she loves hi yet!😲

Why not?πŸ˜• I am glad that lows that though.😊

And she never even told him about Rohan, or that she was
Pregnant, and had an abortion?
Oh My God😲. I hope Ashutosh understands.πŸ˜•

U have me hooked.😳
Plz update soon.πŸ˜ƒ

oh it seems a long rivew! Thank u di.,.emm..no i think rohan doesnt love nidhi bt jelouse to see her wid ashu nd so d thought of loving her! Nd yes ashu doesn't know abt nidhis pregnency ,...bt knew that she loves someone else! Nd next chapter mein sab kuch flash hoga so don't want to spoil my chapter telling further story! Thanks once again fr d longest rivew of my post! πŸ˜ƒ
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ena292

oh it seems a long rivew! Thank u di.,.emm..no i think rohan doesnt love nidhi bt jelouse to see her wid ashu nd so d thought of loving her! Nd yes ashu doesn't know abt nidhis pregnency ,...bt knew that she loves someone else! Nd next chapter mein sab kuch flash hoga so don't want to spoil my chapter telling further story! Thanks once again fr d longest rivew of my post! πŸ˜ƒ

When u write such a good story, tohreview bhi toh good hona chahiye naπŸ˜ƒ