new os:GUILTY MIND!part2 pg 5,pt3pg7,last part pg9

tarin292 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi! i'm back with a new os! pls give ur comment if u like o

<font face="Times New Roman">os:guilty mind                     <font size="3"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"> ...nidhi,nidhi! kaha ho tum?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">...kya hua, ashutosh? kuch chahiye apko?</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">...tum janti hona tumhe dekhe wagar mera din accha nehi jata!? phir bhi har subah gayeb hojati ho!!</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">nidhi looked lovingly at her husband...more than that the man who save her from the nasty world...from all that words which people used to abuse her...to make her guilty..to make her life miserable.</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">every morning her husband want to see her face first...bt she didn'nt...didn't want to show her face him..a face that was full of guilt...the man who loves her with all his soul..she didn't want to spoil his day seeing her who was nothing but a murderer!!</font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">yes..she is a murderer! she killed a tiny life which was formed in her own body giving her a strange kind of emotionens..a new name of her existence...but she killed him with her own hand!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">every night when she came to sllep nd closes her eyes... she heard a small tiny voice like saying her that why she killed him? what was his fault? </font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">the tiny voice didn't allow her to sleep...she couldn't keep her eyes close nd silently leave d bed without waking up ashutosh..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...nidhi, ab kaha kho gayi?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">asu's word made her way back to the present.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...hmm..kahi nehi! ap bataiye k ap apna ye pagalpan kab chodenge?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...pagalpan? wo bhala kisne kia?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...mere samne jo 6 ft kebanda khada hain usne!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...mere pyaar ko tumhe pagalpan lagti hain nidhi?-ashu asked her with a changed tone..a tone that made nidhi sllipped of her smile!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">ashu could see her changing emotiones...he knew her beautiful wife didn't love her...she loves thta guy who left her behind making her pregnanat fr building up his carrier...nd didn't turn back! but that guy surely had something that made this beautiful women fell in love with him! he was jelouse of that guy...may b he would kill him to crete such miserable condition of nidhi...but on the other hand he was gretful to him...bcs just fr him he was able to get her in his life...nd now it seems difficult to live a single moment without her!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...mera kehne ka wo matlab nehi tha..main to..</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">ashu laughed out loud to make the environment normal!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...nidhi! tumne apna chehra dekha! pura laal hogaya hain..main to bass mazak kar rahi thi.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...ab agar apka mazak khatam hua to apko yaad dilaa do k aj naye administer anewla hain kgh main! aur jaha tak mujhe yaad hain ap kgh ka dean hain aur apko waha hona jarury hain!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...yes maam mujhe yaad hain! aur ab to maine apka khubsurat chehra bhi dekhliya hain..age to sab subh hona hi hain!</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">nidhi smiled at him...this man truly have something that make her happy..what matter it didn't exist much time!!<u></u></font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       </font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">in kgh!!                                                         <i></i></font></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">everyone was waiting for the new administrator...there was lots of rumer abt him that the guy was very handsome nd also famous in his work! girl's got attracted easily to him.. so especially the interns were eager to meet him!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">ashu nd other board members were waiting when a handsome guy entered in d room with a bucket of flower in his hand!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...hellow! every one!! it's rohan for whom u guys r waiting! hope i havn't kept u wait for a long time??'he greeted all with his bright smile!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">ashu was first who replied him...no mr. rohan? but we like such people whowon't make people for a single moment! we r doctor u know nd they have the responsibilityto save peoples life. nd one moment late can cause the death of someone!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...i agree sir! u must b dr. ashutosh! nd it seems that every word that i heard abt u is absoulutely right! nice to meet u sir!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...same here mr. rohan! meet him ' he is dr. ranganath,senior doc. nd also the chief adminastrator! he will make u aware abt ur duty! nd here the most talented doc. of kgh! but where is dr. nidhi ranganath? she should present here!-ashu asked dr. ranganath finding nidhi absent there! bt before ranganath could ans anything rohan asked'dr nihdi? is that dr nidhi verma??</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">ashu was surprised to hear abt nidhi from rohan...did he know nidhi? but befoire he could answer ranganath told that'no! it;s dr. nidhi mathur!! the most young nd talented doc of kgh!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">...it seems that u people r talking about me!!</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">all peple present there turned at nidhi but her eyes were fixed at the guy infront of her carring a bunch of red roses just like the day she met with him first!!!</font>

r dislike it!!😃               </font>
Edited by tarin292 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karajekar thumbnail

nice start haan

but itne chote recharge se kaam nahi chlega

aage jaldi update karo so that i can give my full review

rohan ka character bil kul he change kar diya aap ne

it will be quite interesting to see ashu jealous of rohan

& rohan jealous of ashu

will wait for next chap
tarin292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

nice start haan

but itne chote recharge se kaam nahi chlega

aage jaldi update karo so that i can give my full review

rohan ka character bil kul he change kar diya aap ne

it will be quite interesting to see ashu jealous of rohan

& rohan jealous of ashu

will wait for next chap

sacchi mein bahot chota hogaya! Aglibar jarur long update dungi! 😃
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good start Ena,missed your os and ff.loved the start.New is Rohan here.waiting for next chap bec this is too short,next update soon
tarin292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">good start Ena,missed your os and ff.loved the start.New is Rohan here.waiting for next chap bec this is too short,next update soon</font>

thank u,di. Ab mere pass waqt hi waqt hain,..so i'll post asap! Don't worrx! 😃
tarin292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

good one continue soon...

will do 😃
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tarin292

thank u,di. Ab mere pass waqt hi waqt hain,..so i'll post asap! Don't worrx! 😃

thanks Ena,to main yeh rishta pakka samzoo?😆
aarundhati thumbnail
GOOD one...!but make it longer na...plz..plz...!
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

thanks Ena,to main yeh rishta pakka samzoo?😆

apke beti ki shadi hain? 😉
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarundhati

GOOD one...!but make it longer na...plz..plz...!

sure dear! Next time long likhne ki try karungi! 😃