Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
just checked the spoilers...

fri spoiler says that will bad news change akshara life???????????????????

how is it possible...is it neccessary to show naitik in a bad condition...

so the Q is will accident change akshraa life???what r ur viewsCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-an_k..Laxmi..Kripa-bankamaha_femir4everpree4ruammu4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will it change akshara life?????" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i need comments...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

I think after ak come to know nk coma and all her life will be stand still dont know hw to put it she has to wait when he will come out coma and all hw she will see nk on the bed daily .

Hope so they dont show like ekta show if some one coma stage they always show they remarriage and all i dont wnat to this in our show and yrkkh is our naksh no one should be in their life i know ak will never allow any one in her life nk will her first and last love vice versa same to nk too. dont want to see any thing like ekta show, our show is unique and our concept is unique so hope so affter coming out of coma naksh should be together always nothing else

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_teadipali13maha_femir4everpree4ru

desires

Goldie

desires

what..will akshara remary for duggu sake like in other show..in friday epi she said about first and last love 3-4 times.iConfusedCry

Edited by avanti_duggu - 26 November 2012 at 1:57am

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

well its coma thingy then fr sure we very well know how much Naitik and AKshara are depended on each other they r just madly love for each other they just cant be without each other here its is coma where u never know when person will come out it might be the very next day next month or wht so ever its difficult at first she has to hide her feelings from others be strong and hadle all most imp i am more concerned for duggu be it how much ever akshi make duggu attacted to naitik make duggu interact duggu will not ge any reply he wud know his father who is in deep sleep for years so its obvious his growing years wud be without his dad around Unhappy
@Bold: this part makes me sad so i wish its coma se bhar aaye Naitik and then its leap as i cant even imagine naitik missing all major part of duggu growing days duggu missing his dad .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyanivedha_123..Laxmi..MamuKiBhanjikala_09maha_femir4everammu4u

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
they shd show nk coming out of comma and then leap...otherwise...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyamaha_femir4ever

MamuKiBhanji

IF-Rockerz

MamuKiBhanji

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
i cant see a young man lying on bed...and its precious five years...duggu growth and for naksh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avanti_duggu

what..will akshara remary for duggu sake like in other show..in friday epi she said about first and last love 3-4 times.kahin karan show chor ke toh nahi ja rha.he keeps saying honeymoon early next year abhi time nhi haiConfusedCry
at first this track isnt for covering karan absence at present wht we r seeing is the shoot tht was done by hiran before karan left on holiday he is resuming from wednesday so this part ofthe track and ye ekta show nai hai tht re marriage and will happen y remarriage for wht naitik hasnt died .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13kala_09maha_femir4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top