I fell Like Mohit don't deserve This show

Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today i m really upset.I don't know how all of u will react after watching My post.But its true.I fell like Mohit don't deserve this show.His talent was wasted since 1 year .he waited for his show Since 1 year but for what? for using him like this?They are showing him lke supporting cast and that Manit as main lead.That is really frustrating for me.Mohit said in his interview that"this is the right character ,Right show for him" but in which sense.Its all about Gauri,"siddarth" character is fitting now where.even Her cousins were given more importance than Mohit.

I thing PH just cheated him and somehow Mohit also understand that but now he can do anything. πŸ˜• .Plz sai Ji,Look at his previous s show,Look at other show where popular actors are used beautifully to attract audience and Grabbed Trp too.where both female lead and male lead were give equal screen space.Not like "lollypop",the way u given us Mohit it look like so!I m sure if it will continue this show will never Can enter in TRP zone.Actually its 100% true.It will happen.

Just hope they give Mohit proper screen space or do free him for other project.StupidPH. 😑

Sorry For all but i m quite upset about Mohit's role and PH,creative team.Even i m sure they will not give us Him this week too. 😑Edited by alia-khanom - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The show has just started it not even a good one month since show started and judging any character so soon isn't something very good. I think we should wait a little more and let the characters and story unfold and see what we have in store for us! This was what all I think.
P.S. I love Mohit herein!
P.S.S. Sorry, If this sounded offending.
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
we all are upset with Mohit's screen space on this show..but we have to wait more for Mohit...if Mohit said its a ryt choice and ryt character for him..then may b it is.. Its just a starting..may b after sometime we got to see his character with equal importance as a main lead. ..but if it wont happen.then i agree they dont deserve Mohit...he should leave the show... Edited by gunurlove - 11 years ago
Exoticfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pooja-

The show has just started it not even a good one month since show started and judging any character so soon isn't something very good. I think we should wait a little more and let the characters and story unfold and see what we have in store for us! This was what all I think.
P.S. I love Mohit herein!
P.S.S. Sorry, If this sounded offending.

Thanks pooja for your positive reply.i know show just started but Just hope they use him well .Even i love Mohit too thats why want to see his acting more and more.
Exoticfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunurlove

<font color="#cc6600">we all are upset with Mohit's screen space on this show..but we have to wait more for Mohit...if Mohit said its a ryt choice and ryt character for him..they may b it is..
Its just a starting..may b after sometime we got to see his character with equal importance as a main lead...but if it wont happen.then i agree they dont deserve Mohit...he should leave the show...</font>

Yeah.whenever i saw mohit's interview i start felling positive but somehow i fell Ph not using his acting properly. πŸ˜•
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hello alia dear if i want i can give answer here... but no i will not give answer ..
but i want you to read something... so here is the link... first read it then tell me your pov on sehgal..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3303391

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 11 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alia-khanom

Yeah.whenever i saw mohit's interview i start felling positive but somehow i fell Ph not using his acting properly. πŸ˜•

Madam thanks for the link i read this again.

I too agree mohit would not have accepted if his role is sideline.We have to wt. as we wtd. for 2 yrs.Here we don't have to wt. so long i feel this week we will get mohit's track.

We all r loosing patience  cos we want to see mohit more.PH must know mohit's fans r wtg. to see him more than other stars.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No mohit effect is already showing its effect. See the forum rank... Currently trps are not counted it will start again from 17th dec. Hopefully tab tak mohit ka track start ho jayega. Otherwise god knows.. If u want to complain then comment on sai fb fanpage. And just chill trust mohit.
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally with u!!!

I mean they have just side charectered him!most or all the ppl who watch the show have only one reason 'MOHIT SEHGAL"!!!!

neefa!
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you Alia😭
stupid PH😑