Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Today i m really upset.I don't know how all of u will react after watching My post.But its true.I fell like Mohit don't deserve this show.His talent was wasted since 1 year .he waited for his show Since 1 year but for what? for using him like this?They are showing him lke supporting cast and that Manit as main lead.That is really frustrating for me.Mohit said in his interview that"this is the right character ,Right show for him" but in which sense.Its all about Gauri,"siddarth" character is fitting now where.even Her cousins were given more importance than Mohit.

I thing PH just cheated him and somehow Mohit also understand that but now he can do anything. Confused .Plz sai Ji,Look at his previous s show,Look at other show where popular actors are used beautifully to attract audience and Grabbed Trp too.where both female lead and male lead were give equal screen space.Not like "lollypop",the way u given us Mohit it look like so!I m sure if it will continue this show will never Can enter in TRP zone.Actually its 100% true.It will happen.

Just hope they give Mohit proper screen space or do free him for other project.StupidPH. Angry

Sorry For all but i m quite upset about Mohit's role and PH,creative team.Even i m sure they will not give us Him this week too. Angry

Edited by alia-khanom - 26 November 2012 at 1:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DaniEdlyn93NanouAmy_Mtutu982gunurloveJoyee_90itzMYattitude--softyy--..DamonCrazy..Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I fell Like Mohit don't deserve This show" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
The show has just started it not even a good one month since show started and judging any character so soon isn't something very good. I think we should wait a little more and let the characters and story unfold and see what we have in store for us! This was what all I think.
P.S. I love Mohit herein!
P.S.S. Sorry, If this sounded offending.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohitzpayalDaniEdlyn93Amy_MExoticfantutu982snowwhite28-Saba-..-Ayesshhaa-..Siddhi_BabajiKaThullu

gunurlove

IF-Dazzler

gunurlove

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
we all are upset with Mohit's screen space on this show..but we have to wait more for Mohit...if Mohit said its a ryt choice and ryt character for him..then may b it is.. Its just a starting..may b after sometime we got to see his character with equal importance as a main lead. ..but if it wont happen.then i agree they dont deserve Mohit...he should leave the show...

Edited by gunurlove - 26 November 2012 at 5:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_MExoticfanJoyee_90

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja-

The show has just started it not even a good one month since show started and judging any character so soon isn't something very good. I think we should wait a little more and let the characters and story unfold and see what we have in store for us! This was what all I think.
P.S. I love Mohit herein!
P.S.S. Sorry, If this sounded offending.

Thanks pooja for your positive reply.i know show just started but Just hope they use him well .Even i love Mohit too thats why want to see his acting more and more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90-Saba-

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

<font color="#cc6600">we all are upset with Mohit's screen space on this show..but we have to wait more for Mohit...if Mohit said its a ryt choice and ryt character for him..they may b it is..
Its just a starting..may b after sometime we got to see his character with equal importance as a main lead...but if it wont happen.then i agree they dont deserve Mohit...he should leave the show...</font>

Yeah.whenever i saw mohit's interview i start felling positive but somehow i fell Ph not using his acting properly. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90gunurlove-Saba-

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
hello alia dear if i want i can give answer here... but no i will not give answer ..
but i want you to read something... so here is the link... first read it then tell me your pov on sehgal..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3303391

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 26 November 2012 at 3:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia-khanom

Originally posted by gunurlove

<font color="#cc6600">we all are upset with Mohit's screen space on this show..but we have to wait more for Mohit...if Mohit said its a ryt choice and ryt character for him..they may b it is..
Its just a starting..may b after sometime we got to see his character with equal importance as a main lead...but if it wont happen.then i agree they dont deserve Mohit...he should leave the show...</font>

Yeah.whenever i saw mohit's interview i start felling positive but somehow i fell Ph not using his acting properly. Confused
Madam thanks for the link i read this again.

I too agree mohit would not have accepted if his role is sideline.We have to wt. as we wtd. for 2 yrs.Here we don't have to wt. so long i feel this week we will get mohit's track.

We all r loosing patience  cos we want to see mohit more.PH must know mohit's fans r wtg. to see him more than other stars.

gunurloveJoyee_90

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
No mohit effect is already showing its effect. See the forum rank... Currently trps are not counted it will start again from 17th dec. Hopefully tab tak mohit ka track start ho jayega. Otherwise god knows.. If u want to complain then comment on sai fb fanpage. And just chill trust mohit.

gunurloveJoyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.