Page 1 of 161

Page 1
Page   of 161
Page 2 Page 161

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hey guyss i am new to this forum.I read so many storeys on this forum and i like all the storeys. Actually i am virmaan fan so i also decide to write a story on our cute and sweet virmaan.
**JOURNEY OF LIFE**

CONCEPT
PYAAR EK KHOOBSURAT SA EHSAAS NA JANE KAB KAHA KIS SE HO JAYE . PHIR CHAHE RASTE MEIN KITNI BHI PROBLEMS KYU NA AYE DO PYAR KARNE VALE TO MILKER HI REHTE HAI KYUNKI UNKA MILNA TO GOD NE PEHLE HI LIKHA HUA HOTA HAI. SO LET'S GO DEKHTE HAI KE DO PYAR KARNE WALE KAISE MILTE HAI AUR KAISI HOTI HAI UNKI "JOURNEY OF LIFE".

INTRODUCTION

VIRAAT VADHERA
A rich and handsome guy .He is 26years old. Any girl could fall for him easily but he is not interested in any girl b'coz he had lost his love before three years ago in a car accidentCry.Now he is running his own buissness company so that he can forget his sorrow and pain. He loves his family very much.

MAANVI
She is an orphan and she had lost her family when she was just five. she is 23years old.although she is very bubbly and cheerful girl. She spread happiness everywhere.She had just comleted her M.B.A and finding a job.

VIREN VADHERA
He is also very handsome like his brother virat. he is 29years old and a successful lawyer of india.He is very honest. he loves his wife nd cute daughter angle very much nd also his family.

JEEVIKA VADHERA
Wife of viren and a very caring daughter-in-law of vadhera's. She loves her hubby nd angle very much and can't imagine her life without them. She is 25years old.

AROHI VADHERA
A beautiful 23years old girl sister of viren and virat and best friend of maanvi. She is life of vadhera's. She loves Arjun Ahluwalia.

ARJUN AHLUWALIA
Rich and handsome guy and bestest friend of maanvi. He is a doctor and 26years old. H also love arohi very much. He loves maanvi like her own sister.

That's the the intro friends. I will update the 1st chapter may be in this evening or may be on saturday. pls forgive my grammer and spelling mistakes.

hey guyz i am back with update i know i told u that i will update on saturday. but i got time so i thought to update now. So are u ready to read it

CHAPTER 1

It was the time of morning and there was a great hustle-bustle in chandigarh city.the sunrays peak through the window of a small house and fall on a beautifull nd innocent face of a cute girl.She was sleeping peacefully but her sleep was disturbed by an alarm clock. SHE GOT UP WITH A jerk and looked at the time. She is none other than our cute doll manvi
manvi: OMG 7:50 aaj to 9 o'clock mera interview hai. chal beta manvi jaldi se tyaar hoja varna late ho jayegi aur tere hath se yeh naukri bhi chali jayegi
with that she got up from the bed nad went to washroom to get ready
Manvi entered in the vadhera industries for interview. it was a huge building well furnished as u know abt vadhera status. she was looking up and praying god for her interview when she bumped into someone nd she lose her balance. She is going to fall when someone encircled his arm around her waist. With the fear of falling she closed her eyes tightly but next moment she realised that she did not fall and someone holding her tightly. So she slowly opened her eyes nd looked into the deep chocolate brown eyes he is none other than the handsome hunk virat singh vadhera. They both staring at each others eyes virat cleared his throat nd manvi came back to the sense. To avoid the awkward situation she spoke

INDEX
Part1:above

part2:below
part3:page2
part4:page3
part5:page5
part6:page6
part7:page7
part8:page8
part9:page10
part10:page12
part11:page15
part12:page18
part13:page21
part14:page25
part15:page29
part16:page33
maha episode page 39
maha episode page 45
part17: page 50
part 18: page 60
part 19:page 72
part20:page 77
part21: page 100
part22:page 116
part23: page 135

likn of second thread   81878782

index of my other work   82071268  

Edited by virmanfan013 - 27 October 2013 at 12:47am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

zunairawaseemDOLLY_SHARMAMNunnaaieshapatel77aditidixit20x0xvirmanx0xstunninggirlkinzShruthigowda--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123sindhu4karanikajinakujs1234arhifandebisha19cukkysweetyyyyyyyGAuShI_RoCkSAmnaZaYasreshta90amruthamannuanu0555JeeMaanmaahiya90.aliyah.R.Lavanyacutiepie2244nida.swaronkusharberry.jai.smileysmiafreenkansalnrithyaoArtii159dews100kriyasreechandiniebindaavni_19shabsemLily2011abbaysapphhireAenna..nikki_vijay..jia123sagar..ManoBilli..angel_sofia-Haju--ScaredAngel-shaanu0111hangokpreetipcKanwal_chohankulsum_virmanSaaraa..Yamin.alicemath-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_dMyTring-ashishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN ff:*Journey of life*link of 2nd thread pg 1" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
hi welcome to the forum and looking forward to read ur  storySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lekharani_2k

sahilia

Groupbie

sahilia

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
welcome to the forumSmile

preetipc

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thanks guyss for welcoming me in this forum and plz help me to understand more about this forum b'coz i newly newly join this forum na

preetipc

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
pm me when u update

avni_19

Goldie

avni_19

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
nice intro..pls do PM me when u start updating..i will read them after my examz...thankuuu 

cukky

cukky

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
nice intro pls cont soonSmile

virmanfan013

IF-Rockerz

virmanfan013

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 2

The scene start from where manvi and arohi saw each other and screamed

manvi: AROHI!!!!!

arohi: MANVI!!!!

They ran towards each other and hugged tightly after some time they broke the hugg

manvi: what r u doingi here?

arohi: arrey yeh bhai ki company hai lekin tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

manvi: guess what? main yaha interview k iliye ayi thi anding  u know what main select ho gayi

arohi: wow congrates

manvi: thanks

then manvi noticed virat who was staring at her

manvi: tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

virat: excuse me meri margi mera jaha dil karega main vaha jaunga tumse matlab

manvi: han toh jao na yaha pe khade kya kar rahe ho

virat:(pinting his finger toward her) dekho tum

cut of by arohi  

arohi:yeh kya ho raha hai koi mujhe bhi batayega

manvi: arey chod na arohi kyon aise loge ke muh lag rhi ho

virat; dekho ab tum had se jayda bad rhi. Main warn kar raha hun tumhe warna bahot pachtaogi tum

manvi; do whtever u want I don't care

virat:(getting angry now) theek hai ab dekhna k main kya karta hoo

manvi(pointing her  fingers  toward him)dekho jayada oversmart mat bano varna main virat sir ko tuimhari complain kardungi aur who tumhe abhi k abhi iss job se nikal denge

virat: oh really to tum  apne boss se meri complain karogi

manvi; han

virat: okey to jao abhi jaao main bhi dekhta hun k tumhare boss kya karte hai

then manvi saw viren who was coming out of the cabin and came toward them

viren: kya ho raha hai bhai?

Manvi;virat sir acha hua aap agaye.

Viren looked confused at virat who was irritated now

Viren; nahi manvi actually

But before he could complete his sentence manvi spoke

Manvi: virat sir dekhiye yeh apka chep employe main jab se ayi hun mujhe tab se tang kar raha hai

Arohi pat her head with her palm nd thought manvi ab toh tu gayi kaha panga le liya tune

Viren: manvi I am not virat main viren hoon virat ka elder brother

Manvi:kya aap virat sir nahi hai toh kaha hai virat sir mujhe abhi unse baat karni hai

Virat: ji manvi ji main hoon apka virat sir so tell me k apko mujhse kya baat karni hai(crossed his arms around his chest nd raised his eyebrows)

Manvi:(stammering) kya? Tum I mean aap vi..vi..virat sir ho

Manvi bit her nails nd thought manvi beta yeh kaha panga le liya tune ab

Toh tu gyi. Yeh chep tujhe kacha hi chaba jayega ab kya karegi tu. Kash yeh dharti phat jaye aur main isme sama jau. Arjun bhaiya sahi kehte hai main kabhi bhi bolne se pehle nahi sochti. Manvi was totally red in embarresment

Manvi:aap sach mein virat sir hai

Virat:ji aur ab dekhna k apka kya haal hota hai yaha. Agar pehle hi din tum yeh job chodkar nahi bhagi na  to mera naam bhi virat singh vadhera nahi

But manvi being manvi how could she accept her defeat so easily

Manvi: aap pakka apna name change karenge

Viren and arohi smiled at her innocence and virat was quite irritated now

Virat: u just wait and watch(in a stern voice)

Manvi: toh theek apne liye naya naam sochna shuru kar dijiye waise chep bhi bura naam nahi hai

Virat getting more angry now he was going to say something but manvi turn toward arohiat

Manvi: by viren sir and virat sir apnay liye naya naam sochna shuru kra dijiye and your time star now(with that she left with arohi)

Viren: virat mere bhai yeh sab kya tha yaar

Virat:ab kya batau main apko

Then virat describe the whole incident viren was trying to stop his laughter after hearing this

Virat:bhai apko badi hasi aa rahi hai yeh sab sunke

Viren: kuch bhi keh virat waise kamal hai yeh duniya ki pehli ladki hogi jisme virat vadhera k challenge ko accept karne ki himmat dikhi hai

Virat: yea bhi ab aap dekhna k yeh kaise pachtati hai

Viren: arey virat itna bhi strict mat hona uske sath achi ladki hai

Virat: achi my foot

Scene shift to ahluwalia mansion where manvi,arjun and arohi having their coffee

Arohi:arey manvi yaar ab toh bata k office main bhai k saath tera kya panga hua

Arjun: haan gudiya bata na I am waiting

Manvi: bhai aap toh mujhse baat hi mat karo.aap ne ek baar bhi mujhe interview k liye wish kiya

Arjun: arey gudiya naraz kyu ho rahi ho aaj  achanak ek surgery karni padi isliye bhool gaya sorry plz

Manvi:(smiled at him) its okey

Arohi: ab toh bata do

Then manvi started to tell them story from starting to end. Arjun and arohi's jaw dropped. They tried hard to stop their laughter but the could not nd burst into laughter nd rolling on the floor holding their stomach. Manvi was getting angry now nd she through the cushions on thm

Manvi: haslo kabhi mera bhi time ayega

Arjun: hahahahaha manvi tum haha tum sach mein ajib ho haha

Arohi: haha tumne haha bhi ko employe kaha

Arjun: lekin tum ab kya karogi

Manvi : abhi maine socha nahi kal ki kal dekhi jayegi

Arohi: don't worry bhai strict hai par bure nahi hai

Manvi : tumhe kya lagta hai k main tumhare bhai se darti hun

Arjun: na manvi kissi se nahi darti

Manvi: correct, anyways main chalti bahot late ho raha hai chale arohi

But no response manvi saw arjun and arohi werw lost in each other                 

Manvi: arohi

Arohi and arjun came back to sense

Manvi: agar romance khatam ho gaya ho toh chale(arohi blushed)

Acha theek hai main bahar wait karti hu u have only 5 minutes and your time starts now with that manvi left from their

Manvi was waiting from 15 minutes and arohi did not come back yet. She was going to call her when arohi came

Manvi: welcome,yaar kitna romance karte ho tum log thak nahi jate

Arohi:shut up jab tumhe pyar hoga na tab pata chalega tumhe

Manvi:(rolled her eyes) whatever

With that they left

Done that's it guys hope u like it. Plz forgive my spelling and grammer mistakes.Smile

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

gayunsns_ghx0xvirmanx0xDevan.monalisanidhiagarwalkinzShruthigowdaKhushijayprabusindhu4karanika--Lalz--Tuba_KSGsreshta90sandhYA_123priya_nishalnegha.aliyah.sweetyyyyyyysha19nrithyaoArtii159kusharberrychandiniebindasmileysmiCaptain_Pariangel_sofiamadhuhariniprincess84jia123sagar..ManoBilli..hangokSyed695Saaraa.kulsum_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohan-ScaredAngel-LV88preethi18alicemathsizzysehrish-BhabhiKiBehna-MyTring-ashishi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top