Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Hw will viraj come to knw abt ananya? (VB note: pg 3) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Hey what happened to the KVB loyalists who used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised.  Itni khamoshi kyu bhai?   Cry
talking to me??

No yaar Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hw will viraj come to knw abt ananya? (VB note: pg 3) (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Yashpal, thanks.. You to hv a nice day... I watch SB only for KVB's mind blowing acting.. Jhanvi ws over cooked character in last few months especially... I am happy with new track of viraj's revenge avatar that will hit ananya & raj very hard.. Infact i feel it will be much deadlier..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aYash.PalsectorForeverSHINee

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
VB Note: All of you who reported Yashpal's comment did fine - we've taken note of it, and whatever action we determine will follow.  The retorts to him was really needless.  The whole idea of reporting things is so that you won't have to battle things out here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aForeverSHINeeKrrish4YouRoyalLEO_Krrish

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
OMG! This is 1st time ever since my start in IF membership.. My thread post hs got VB Note... I hv made so many thread posts bt never hs anything like this ever happened..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

VB Note: All of you who reported Yashpal's comment did fine - we've taken note of it, and whatever action we determine will follow.  The retorts to him was really needless.  The whole idea of reporting things is so that you won't have to battle things out here.

Cry

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

OMG! This is 1st time ever since my start in IF membership.. My thread post hs got VB Note... I hv made so many thread posts bt never hs anything like this ever happened..

VB notes aren't aimed @ the TM, so don't worry.  It's just a pointer to people to read the note on the given pg b4 they start fighting over it.

Yashpal

We don't publicly indicate whether action will be taken or not - that is confidential.  Nowhere above did I state that you are being warned, and nor did I take that off the table.  This is standard operating procedure w/ everyone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINeeKrrish4YouRoyalLEO_Krrish

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Vrish mod ji, thanks, i knw abt it, bt ws only expressing my view abt it...

Edited by ithasme - 28 November 2012 at 12:13am

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by ithasme

VB notes aren't aimed @ the TM, so don't worry.  It's just a pointer to people to read the note on the given pg b4 they start fighting over it.

Yashpal

We don't publicly indicate whether action will be taken or not - that is confidential.  Nowhere above did I state that you are being warned, and nor did I take that off the table.  This is standard operating procedure w/ everyone.

That is quite okay, you have a  job to do and I fully support you.  I was not trying to provoke anyone nor have a fight, it is my style of english which sometimes ends up annoying people, not my fault as I was brought up in the UK and I guess that has rubbed off on me. Unhappy 

No offence meant moderators, but it is good that I got so many responses, funny way to make friends huh?

Yash

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.