Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Hw will viraj come to knw abt ananya? (VB note: pg 3) (Page 2)

sabrina.a Senior Member
sabrina.a
sabrina.a

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@yashpal: You can't comment like this !!!
I think he hasn't cremated her body Confused 

Edited by sabrina.a - 27 November 2012 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINeeKrrish4YouRoyalLEO_Krrish

MahinK Senior Member
MahinK
MahinK

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Hey what happened to the KVBloyalistswho used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised. Itni khamoshi kyu bhai? Cry

Reported already n btw, Read the COC rules properly if u havent! Direct attack on a fan group is not ALLOWED!

sabrina.asectorForeverSHINeeRoyalLEO_Krrish

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

@yashpal: You can't comment like this !!!
I think he hasn't cremated her body Confused 

Sabrina,

I don't get it.  If I call rubbish by any other name it is still rubbish, no?  Playing with a corpse, how beautiful is that?  Grotesque and eerie and sick are words that come to mind.  But I shall stay mum because you have said so.  Ok?
Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahinK

Hey what happened to the KVBloyalistswho used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised. Itni khamoshi kyu bhai? Cry

Reported already n btw, Read the COC rules properly if u havent! Direct attack on a fan group is not ALLOWED!

This is absurd, where was the attack my dear?  There are other words to choose from like sarcasm, repartee, pulling one's leg, etc.  Why so sensitive about the DHOBRIYAL who plays with corpses? May be I am not sensitive becos It is a game I am not familiar with.
MahinK Senior Member
MahinK
MahinK

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MahinK

This is absurd, where was the attack my dear?  There are other words to choose from like sarcasm, repartee, pulling one's leg, etc.  Why so sensitive about the DHOBRIYAL who plays with corpses? May be I am not sensitive becos It is a game I am not familiar with.
@bold: U dont think u've attacked on KVB fans instigating them to reply back when Viraj/KVB is criticised! definitely a provoking post but lets mod handle this!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

criticaleyes Senior Member
criticaleyes
criticaleyes

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Hi! Everybody, i am fan kvb aka viraj.. He is mind blowing as viraj dobriyal.. It's great to see fearless VD back... I liked the way he brings fear in everyone around him just by presence.. Now since jhanvi's heart hs been transplanted in ananya's body... Raj seems to share love life with ananya bt viraj hs zero idea or hint abt jhanvi's heart been transplanted to ananya.. Now, hw will viraj come to knw abt jhanvi's heart being tranplanted into ananya's body?? Even if he does by torturing docs of the hospital, What will be his 1st reaction be when he confronts or comes across to this independent woman ananya?? One more important question is will gayatri & her family hv any role in this upcoming story?? Thanks..

@ Bold: From the CVs.

I doubt the CVs are skillful enough to construct a logical progression of the story. As it is, the story is littered with time-wasters, and senseless twists and turns that make the so-called 1/2 hr. program, which in any case is about 20 min. due to the long breaks, into a watacheable affair that's 8 min. long at the most.

The CVs may as well tell the audience that they've informed Viraj about the heart transplant and now he should act accordingly. BTW is there a dedicated smiley to tongue-in-cheek text? The smiley would come in handy if the poster is not able to convey effectively in words a sarcastic point.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsector.Vrish.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-Krrish4You

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for ur comments.. Sorry for being late.. @Yashpal: huh! U seems to create such attacking comments most shows.. Few days back i saw u making rough comments abt Ktlk show.. If u dnt like SB, dnt watch it..

Edited by ithasme - 27 November 2012 at 10:53pm

MahinKsabrina.aYash.PalRoyalLEO_Krrish

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Thank you all for ur comments.. Sorry for being late.. @Yashpal: huh! U seems to create such attacking comments most shows.. Few days back i saw u making rough comments abt Ktlk show.. If u dnt like SB, dnt watch it..

Hi Ithasme,

Nice of you to respond.  No pls don't misunderstand, I watch a TV program and I think, some programs get my goat, some make me laugh  because of the sheer stupidity and some make me annoyed.  I express my views candidly, my english is strong but harmless, never use a bad word.  I have been surprised by the morbidity that has been brought to DSDDSB.  I stopped watching many weeks ago, but my family watches and I can't help but see a few glimpses.

Listen, don't take my comments amiss, they were in made in jest, in England where I live we call it "ribbing" friends, we don't take these jibes seriously.  In the Forum I notice people get quite angry, I do not mean to provoke, but to belong and be part of the IF group.

As for DSDDSB, it was not nice to see Viraj doing whatever with a dead body, many in my family felt pukey.  But enough said.  Have a good day today.  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index