Hw will viraj come to knw abt ananya? (VB note: pg 3)

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi! Everybody, i am fan kvb aka viraj.. He is mind blowing as viraj dobriyal.. It's great to see fearless VD back... I liked the way he brings fear in everyone around him just by presence.. Now since jhanvi's heart hs been transplanted in ananya's body... Raj seems to share love life with ananya bt viraj hs zero idea or hint abt jhanvi's heart been transplanted to ananya.. Now, hw will viraj come to knw abt jhanvi's heart being tranplanted into ananya's body?? Even if he does by torturing docs of the hospital, What will be his 1st reaction be when he confronts or comes across to this independent woman ananya?? One more important question is will gayatri & her family hv any role in this upcoming story?? Thanks..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God, this show is still going on?  I saw a glimpse the other day Viraj playing with Sia's dead body, my God that was grotesque.  Wonder what abuses he may caused to the dead body and the channel is showing it ?  This should be reported to someone.
Aasha2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: YashpalDhavan

Oh God, this show is still going on?  I saw a glimpse the other day Viraj playing with Sia's dead body, my God that was grotesque.  Wonder what abuses he may caused to the dead body and the channel is showing it ?  This should be reported to someone.

I agree...they need to stop this..illogical handling of the body..
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The usual - intimidating hospital staff, so that the same docs who rightly declined to give Sundar the identity of the heart recipient will have to spill the beans to Mr Dances w/ Cadavers here.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
humm same stuff.. old VD! but even worse! 🤔
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey what happened to the KVB loyalists who used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised.  Itni khamoshi kyu bhai?   ðŸ˜­
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey what happened to the KVB loyalists who used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised.  Itni khamoshi kyu bhai?   ðŸ˜­

talking to me??
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys isn't it weird that Viraj threw away Jhanvi's ashes. First time when he thought Jhanvi was dead , he kept the ashes wtih him all the time and now he just broke the pot. This time Jhanvi really died. It was very weird to me.
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@yashpal: You can't comment like this !!!
I think he hasn't cremated her body ðŸ˜•  Edited by sabrina.a - 11 years ago
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey what happened to the KVBloyalistswho used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised. Itni khamoshi kyu bhai? 😭

Reported already n btw, Read the COC rules properly if u havent! Direct attack on a fan group is not ALLOWED!