Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Hw will viraj come to knw abt ananya? (VB note: pg 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hi! Everybody, i am fan kvb aka viraj.. He is mind blowing as viraj dobriyal.. It's great to see fearless VD back... I liked the way he brings fear in everyone around him just by presence.. Now since jhanvi's heart hs been transplanted in ananya's body... Raj seems to share love life with ananya bt viraj hs zero idea or hint abt jhanvi's heart been transplanted to ananya.. Now, hw will viraj come to knw abt jhanvi's heart being tranplanted into ananya's body?? Even if he does by torturing docs of the hospital, What will be his 1st reaction be when he confronts or comes across to this independent woman ananya?? One more important question is will gayatri & her family hv any role in this upcoming story?? Thanks..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKrasiya.RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hw will viraj come to knw abt ananya? (VB note: pg 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Oh God, this show is still going on?  I saw a glimpse the other day Viraj playing with Sia's dead body, my God that was grotesque.  Wonder what abuses he may caused to the dead body and the channel is showing it ?  This should be reported to someone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasha2Hot_Indo_Chilly

Aasha2

Aasha2

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Oh God, this show is still going on?  I saw a glimpse the other day Viraj playing with Sia's dead body, my God that was grotesque.  Wonder what abuses he may caused to the dead body and the channel is showing it ?  This should be reported to someone.
I agree...they need to stop this..illogical handling of the body..

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
The usual - intimidating hospital staff, so that the same docs who rightly declined to give Sundar the identity of the heart recipient will have to spill the beans to Mr Dances w/ Cadavers here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKKrrish4YouRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
humm same stuff.. old VD! but even worse! Ermm

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Hey what happened to the KVB loyalists who used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised.  Itni khamoshi kyu bhai?   Cry

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Hey what happened to the KVB loyalists who used to give sharp repartees if ever Viraj 'the great ass' Dobriyal is criticised.  Itni khamoshi kyu bhai?   Cry
talking to me??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsector

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Guys isn't it weird that Viraj threw away Jhanvi's ashes. First time when he thought Jhanvi was dead , he kept the ashes wtih him all the time and now he just broke the pot. This time Jhanvi really died. It was very weird to me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsectorrasiya.Krrish4You.Vrish.RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.