Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toeditor thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This one interesting ff Madhu...hints answered all my questions...can't wait for next update
nishi22 thumbnail
Nice precap and hints...maybe aarav and arnav convo. Had led to sumthng thats y he is missing...i doubt wat wil khushi do wen arnav tel her abt dnce party...n ths aarav i thnk he love khushi..bt for some reasn he backout..
Oh god so many thngs..cnt wait to read..
radhika.winx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have starting reading your FF's they are very interesting and now i guess i m addicted to your FF's... your FF's plots are very refreshing... i just enjoy reading your updates...:)

Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhu123

HINTS

1) Aarav would be back soon.. And I confirm he is unaware of His Brother's marriage to his girl friend.. So expect a Worst Situation for all the family members here , Specially for Arnav , Khushi and Aarav.. 

not happy with this...but story shld go on..so accepting... ðŸ˜‰

2) There are some Doubts which are raised on his FF .. Like the Below ones.. Which I am answering today...

A) Did Rubble realize that Arnav is attracted for Khushi hence he played the Drama of his death/missing?? 
Answer - There is a BIG Secret here.. A conversation between the two Brothers which is responsible for Rubble's Death news / Missing report.. 
 something intense... ohhh

B) After Rubble comes back will Arnav sacrifice?
Answer - Yoy guys think So?? Can Arnav ever let Himself do that?? Atleast NOT when he is DARK in that Fiction..

even if he is dark/nt dark... he wont sacrifice Kushi...

Kushi is his life...

C) Would Khushi Ever know That she had confessed her love for Arnav and not Rubble??
Answer - YES..And that too from Arnav himself..

that will b the best moment 

D) Arnav till now. Doesnt seem to be DARK at all.. Is he really a Dark one here?
Answer - Trust me.. His DARK traits to be OUT Soon towards his Wife.. May be After Rubble is back..

jealousy and anger makes man do anything which is out f control... 

im damm sure..whtever happens,,,,Kushi will bring him from ASR to Arnav...

E) IS Rubble Negative?
Answer - He has Grey Shades.. And there are things yet to be unfolded if his Love was ever SO true towards KHUSHI or NOT.. 

my guess came true... the dance party gave me this thought of Rubble being negative..

hope he wnt hurt kushi/arnav... i dnt want kushi to b soft with rubble since she s MRS ASR

jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
great precap and hints...
aarav don't  know about his gf to his bro and khushi will also find out that she said 'i love you' to arnav rather than aarav and that too from arnav's mouth.. oh god that's so interesting

Nichuss thumbnail
Originally posted by: beccky

1) Rubble back in RM oh no soon thr will be a problem thn.. Dunno bout how the two bros react but m really worried bout our khushi.. Wht is her mistake.

2) yea i' ve strtd stalking ths ff... Right now one of my fav so asked this whethr rubble knew bout arnav's attraction towards his girl...

A) niccce a big conversation would love to knw that flashbck..
We still actually dunno how this accident happened.. Once arnav sed tht khushi took a month to recover.. Was she also present thr when this accident happened..
So many questions again.. Lol..

B) yes exactly he shudnt sacrifice nd now she is already married nywsy

C) thankfully i want arnav to tell her that what rubble did..
Tht it was him nd not aarav tht day.. Khushi shud knw the truth..

D) nd i already strtd disliking aarav's charatr if he is negative nicce for me..
Lol.. Grey shades yes i rmbr whn arnav asked him wht othr imp wrk he had insstead of meeting khusshi for thit dance he changed the topic.. I guess he nvr really loved khushi.. Oh wht nan amazing story..
But whtevr in the end its khushi who is gng to suffer for sm days..
i want arnav nd khushi bonding soon.. But.. I knw.. Its gng to take a long time..

Awsm hints madhu..

Do.continue soon..

me tooo with u... i too started liking AArav ...so negative character nice...
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I THINK RUBBLE IS NOT A SERIOUS GUY
OR WE CAN SAY A CASANOVA 
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting hints! Cant wait to read more!
meena_raveena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hav sum questions Madhu. Does Aarav hav any other affair other than Khushi? I mean, is he a casanova? Where did he go on tat party night, whr he ask Arnav to replace him?
oroniArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG wht a trauma u give me...
arav is alive...
nw arnav will find him...
khushi wil be hurt...
precap nyc...
hint...m ðŸ˜²