Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

Mohammad Aman was mindblowing today... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
He was simply fabulous. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika..ashubeanaqmusic-a-muse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohammad Aman was mindblowing today... (Page 2)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I actually don't feel like thanking SRGMP for bringing him back.

He did not deserve to be sent out in the first place.

Missed 2 weeks of his singing, 4 songs and it makes me hopping mad that we were deprived of his singing for the sake of TRPs, drama, whateverAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikabeanaqshunu6mdroykiti_gtulipbaby53Dabulls23

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music-a-muse

I actually don't feel like thanking SRGMP for bringing him back.

He did not deserve to be sent out in the first place.

Missed 2 weeks of his singing, 4 songs and it makes me hopping mad that we were deprived of his singing for the sake of TRPs, drama, whateverAngry

I agree. What they did was so bad. Not only for us, but for that poor boy too. They play with simple people's emotions and helplessness just for TRP's. It's really sick!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikabeanaqshunu6music-a-museDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I am praying that show does not play with MA and his emotions.  I am happy to hear him yet again but wish he had not come...Its a mix feeling want him to be on the show but at the same time feeling he will be let down yet again like first elimination..

He is the best and the rare find of SRGMP...I get excited, emotional and full of pride when I hear him sing...God bless MA...Love u

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52beanaqgaayikakiti_gmusic-a-musetulipbaby53

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I am praying that show does not play with MA and his emotions.  I am happy to hear him yet again but wish he had not come...Its a mix feeling want him to be on the show but at the same time feeling he will be let down yet again like first elimination..

He is the best and the rare find of SRGMP...I get excited, emotional and full of pride when I hear him sing...God bless MA...Love u

Especially full of prideEmbarrassed

Get so emotional and tears roll down my eyes, every time i hear him sing. What power  a well sung classical piece wields.Clap

What high praise from Pt. Vishwa Mohan ji and how humble aman was saying twice that we are in the service of music.[Kidmat , i assume means service, my hindi is not very goodEmbarrassed]Clap

Reading so many comments on the net about how the shows level has improved with the presence of Aman is really heartening.

They should keep him till the top 3. I think they will. Smile

God bless you, Mohammad Aman !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52beanaqmdroykiti_gshunu6Dabulls23

kusum030592

kusum030592

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
He is good for one zone but he is not the best singer in SAREGAMAPA
AND WITH THIS QUALIFICATION, ANY ONE DAY HE CAN GET SOMETHING BUT NOT A WINNING MATERI9AL AT ALL. I LIKED HIS SONG AND I AM HIS FAN.
MENTOR SHOULD GUIDE PROPERLY SO THAT HE COULD IMPROVE.

Edited by kusum030592 - 30 November 2012 at 5:26am

sarf14

Groupbie

sarf14

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
ClapMohd Aman is the winner of SRGMP 2012StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapParty

snh52

Groupbie

snh52

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
God bless you with lots of success Mohammed AmanDancingStarThumbs UpClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.