Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

amitm2012

amitm2012

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012...thank you so much, for bringing back my favorite singer Mohammad Aman...and what a performance by him today!!...his very first note put me in a trance...the way he was singing his taans...it sounded like a lion's roar...my God, this kid is out of the world!!...he is a genius...very rarely have I heard a classical singer in today's generation who would give me goosebumps...its the same electrifying feeling I get when I listen to Pt. Bhimsen Joshi, Pt. D.V. Paluskar, Ustad Abdul Karim Khan, Ustad Amir Khan etc...

I hope and pray that he gets good guidance and someone connects him with the thekedars of Indian Classical Music in India...groups like Spic Macay, ITC Sangeet Research Academy, Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, Sangeet Natak Academy etc...this kid needs to sing at the major Classical Music conferences like Dover Lane, Sawai Gandharva festival etc...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tdtosas_tvrijuridhibeanaqlotus1963gaayikagoblueshunu6music-a-museDiamondLifedesicrowdsumiswaptulipbaby53Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohammad Aman was mindblowing today..." in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Gosh this kiddo is so talented and I can say devine...

I have not heard such talent on SRGMP and am thankful to ZEE-SRGMP for bring talent as Mohd Aman for music lovers to enjoy...

GOd bless him...Hope he reaches great heights in his career...

Loved his performance...Reminded me of Pt. jasraj ji as while singing playing auto harp...

In short Dil khush kar ditta..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikabeanaqshunu6mdroykiti_gshabarimusic-a-museInfofantulipbaby53

nayancee

nayancee

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I have not heard such talent on SRGMP and am thankful to ZEE-SRGMP for bring talent as Mohd Aman for music lovers to enjoy...

Loved his performance...Reminded me of Pt. jasraj ji as while singing playing auto harp...

ho saktaa hi ki meree baat galat ho, maaf karna lekin imaandaaree sey lyrics yahan likho.
sayad mjuhe rule nahin maloom.
agar tujhe rule maloom ho tau gaaney ko rules key hisaab sey compare kar
competition key rules key hisaab sey mohammad aman select nahin hona thaa.

char jagah m.amn kaa sur hilaa.  taan break ho gayee theee.
lyrics kuchh jagah samjh nahin aayey.
yeh achha gayak hai lekin competition haar chukaa hai.
abhi isko jaana chahiye, phir try karey.
Bollywood key gaaney nahin gaa saktaa. phir iskaa kya achaar dalnaa hai.
jis jamaney mein shastriya sangeet sunaa jaataa thaa
us jamaney mein lyrics bahut shaandaar thee.
for example : movie baiju bawra.

Edited by nayancee - 26 November 2012 at 1:46am

beanaq

beanaq

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Thanks Dabulls23,
yes he is done an excellent job!!  I loved his performance too!!!ClapClapClapClap
I HOPE HE GETS IN THE TOP 5 atleast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikashunu6music-a-museDabulls23

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beanaq

Thanks Dabulls23,
yes he is done an excellent job!!  I loved his performance too!!!ClapClapClapClap
I HOPE HE GETS IN THE TOP 5 atleast.
Thanks in bunches friends for the huge appreciation for Mohammed AmanHeart
I left India long back, but still I love classical singing. This kid is a king of
classical music in this generationStarStarStarStarStar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikabeanaqmdroymusic-a-museDabulls23

mdroy

Goldie

mdroy

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I so wish that SRA or some sort of academy would announce now that they are accepting him for training, admission deferred so that he can grace the show and educate the public to the wonders of classical music.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluegaayikabeanaqshunu6kiti_gmusic-a-musetulipbaby53Dabulls23

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I am so glad that he got selected in the Sajid-Wajid team, ...shankar had made all plans to send him off the show,he is blindly in love with Jasraj...the overhyped,over rated singer...aman u are already our winner!!!! ...Hi..Varsha:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaq

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabari

I am so glad that he got selected in the Sajid-Wajid team, ...shankar had made all plans to send him off the show,he is blindly in love with Jasraj...the overhyped,over rated singer...aman u are already our winner!!!! ...Hi..Varsha:))
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Mohd Aman you are already our winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqmdroyshabarimusic-a-muse

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.