We need Kartik back - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CoolPink

What's he going to do anyways? He was a spineless character on the show. 
I think they will bring someone else when they need another side track for Nuts and Karthik. 
May an extra marital affair or something. As of now he is not needed. Nuts alone is good enough. 
@bold 👏
@red 
yeah that could be good but more than ema i feel it should maybe focus on adoption or surogracy?

Even I am ok without Kartik, he doesn't have much say in anything, Nuts is enough for both of them. I like her role as well as acting.
For me, karthik's character has been under utilized just like Rishab's role. There could've been a lot of tracks n scope for this character, to name a few like reactions to Ayesha-Nutz fashion show drama, handling Ayesha-Sid drama, handling Nutz-Shipra's relation..etc . The actor had also disappointed me, all he would do is Smile n mouth few feel good dialogues. Even after Priya returned from Dubai, I was missing one heartfelt conversation between the brother-sister..these both have terribly missed each other and yet how come they don't emote or react? There could've been a pivotal role in bringing RaYa together, but no..!! I'm definitely not missing his character...since the CVs have been using him as an extra all this while. Infact i want Sid to be back in the show now..atleast he was doing full justice to his negative role..Ekta can bring RaYa closer and still bring some drama with Sid & Ayesha on one side. Just my POV.Edited by cooldreams - 11 years ago
i dont miss kartik i like mohit but  kartik doesnt hav imp role lik rishabh
but nw as sowmya is back i think new actor shud be casted for kartik's role and something abt nuts marital life too
I understand why people say that Kartik's character was like useless but I feel like he should have some space. To be very honest I didn't like the actor that played kartik. I mean like he was good but he just didn't fit the character.
kartick was the most useless bro !! apart from slapping ayesha and throwing her out he never was fun to watch they can show he is in anthoer sher and just dnt bring him i will be ok with him too

This^^

Originally posted by hope20

I understand why people say that Kartik's character was like useless but I feel like he should have some space. To be very honest I didn't like the actor that played kartik. I mean like he was good but he just didn't fit the character.

@bold...can you please elaborate it some more?🤓