India-Forums

What happen to Jothy

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Why is she becoming so rude.  I can't why Jothi acting this way. Poor Revathy and Poor Prabu. How can Jothi think that Prabu do this to Karthik when Prabu loves Karthik more then her... Jothy always does this without listening to them people and always misunderstands Revathy. I think after see find out the truth i think Revathy hate Jothi... I don't blame Revathy for that. When she and Prabhu never anything why. How can she say that she will kill her husband... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhaarchuArthikahopper_ocean

Arthika Newbie
Arthika
Arthika

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Its true, but Jyothi is upset that she lost her husband, her love. She needs his killer to be brought to justice. When all the signs point to Prabhu, she just follows that idea. Jyothi is still grieving and is extremely upset about how Karthik died, perhaps clouding her judgement. Its true she should trust Revathy, maybe Jyothi expected her to take her side over Prabhus, as she truly believes he killed Karthik. This could have hurt her and made her more angry towards Revathy.I am not justifying her actions by any means, simply looking at it from a diffirent perspective, Jyothis perspective. I love both characters and want them to get back to their beautiful relatiinship. But i agree with you akka, i have a feeling that Revathy just might not want to reconcile once the truth comes out Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanParulRatiShivi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index