Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

<3 Dear Aahaana, WE LOVE YOU - Our Best Wishes <3 (Page 2)

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Happy wala Birthday meri BLL (now don't ask me what does BL stands for, it's a secret hmph)ROFL

I can't believe the year passed so quicky! Days are flying seriously.. Well, only one thing changed in the last year was our friendship, which became stronger!ShockedEmbarrassed thanks to all that complaining posts hehhee.. It made us more closer and in that way igot to know you more better. so BL is my best friend on IF.. she's the most helpful person i've ever had in my life.. Blushing But sadly, she's given more priority to RK, his kameena future pati then me Cry Anyways, it's a hppy day so puspa, no moe tears ROFL The day is more special because she's got good surprise which was pending from a long time hehhe.. she;s been promoted to GMMM so double celebration banta hai.guysWinkWinkWink.. it's her bday and we need a treat from her..Angry but asusual she'll be busy with her KAAMAngry no problem, i'll take that zabardastiLOL oppam kangam styleCool  acha wishes..

May you get whatever you want in life!! don't stress yourself and stop being emotional lady, emotions makes you weak Tongue you're so strong here, be that in real life hmph... i hope you liked your gifts but one gift was pending with me.. here it is..

http://i.imgur.com/MbMsx.png

Edited by Sano88 - 27 November 2012 at 9:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-supercool3saher_90sahi.Sneha113Cutiepie Rani

sweet_shagun IF-Veteran Member
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
My dear MM,

http://i.imgur.com/BXZQU.gif
I dont have any msg u knw y coz i just dont have words to start n end, or else u knw me my blabber never stops , editing d post late really sry but i wished u personally so its gr8 was pckd wid hectic schedule so anyways once again Happy Bday my cutiee MM i will always lv u cherish the moment that ur part of my life and  a gr8 frnd  n wud always remain n me wud b always b der for u with the red faces muaahzz n exclusive gift for u (diff version theme is memories carved frame)

http://i.imgur.com/oP4bF.gif

Luv,

Shagun (MM's SB)

http://i.imgur.com/oP4bF.gif

Edited by sweet_shagun - 28 November 2012 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Meli one year older u are plus u got a global moderator promotion very old meli u are ROFL

Next year you have to get a promotion we all waiting for that  LOLLOLLOL

Meli will talk less but when comes to RK she will will write page page essays if any good episode of Madhubala comes paavom meli followers as she spams a lot about Madhubalaa like a long essays ROFLROFL Now RK va meli loves less and she loves sam anderson a lot she become her fan before two weeks ago btw when is the marriage for meli and sam anderson ROFLROFL

Have a blast meli but today off to IF and MB and have a blast and enjoy ur birthday to the core this be ur best birthday..

But I am happy that u r getting older day by day ROFLROFL me very happy very very happy
ROFL

Edited by Ravi. - 27 November 2012 at 12:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-supercool3StrawbellaLumosCutiepie Rani

KYPH-AK IF-Sizzlerz
KYPH-AK
KYPH-AK

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Happy Wala Birthday..
. . . . . .

1. Please choose a song and dedicate it to Meli.

Gane wala song Ermm...ooh..woops Embarrassed I mean is situation peh jane wala song :P *bats eyelashes* ROFLROFL Melzi let me be a writer first Cry phr achy waly song..funny waly song...u k liye likhongi ROFLROFL               

2. Out of all the funny characters/ comedians you've come across in movies/ serials, etc, whom do you think would suit for Meli.  

After thinking, thinking, & thinking Ermm ...& then without thinking I will say 

.                                          

Kasmay nhi pata yaar...:P Stern SmileROFLROFLROFL

3. Please provide a birthday message for her.

Melzi..Melzi ..Melzi...*takes sip of water* hum kya kehna chah rhy thy key..

Paun chu k ashiwaad le lo mujse beta..HMPH..ROFLROFL
Just Kidding...
ROFLNow its ur turn to give us Ashirwaad..EmbarrassedROFLROFL

On this special day, I wish you all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic  birthday and many more to come... :D
Buddy, like, I, like totally man, hope that you have, you know, a sweet birthday... ; )

Wish u a vry Happy wala Birthday!!!
HugHug

Ek ore cake ho jaye..Fake wala cake..Embarrassed

ooh i mean Fruit wala cake  ROFLROFL

4. Gifts..

Coming soon...(Will Edit)

Melzi it's my pleasure & Privilege to  hav u as a friend...I consider myself blessed when it comes to friends like you.. its a blessing to hav u as a friend...<33
& few sentences wouldn't be just enough to sum all this up!!

Last but not the least i wanna say is

Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se zyada
Waise wala love

oye oye..hold on.. I mean

Dosttt walaaa Luv..ROFLROFL

In simple words.. wht i wanted to say was Loads of Luv  Hug
(Don't forget..dost wala Luv) ROFLROFL

Have a Wonderful Birthday.. Smile

Birdie ;) //Sehr

P.S- Brilliant Job done guys..outstanding effort!!...The best thread ever!! <33

Edited by KYPH-AK - 27 November 2012 at 6:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-supercool3sahi.Cutiepie Rani

-Ravjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
POP! Goes the weasle

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-supercool3FindingShaksahi.Cutiepie Rani

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Meli Meli Melii !! Happy Birthday ! Hug..

May this day be more special are u are Embarrassed..

I recently meet u in Koffee with TV CC Embarrassed LOL.. n i got to know so much abt ur liking for both the  RKs  aka Ranbir  Kapoor &  Rishab Kundra ! EmbarrassedROFL n thanks to u & Shru..TongueLOL, i started watching Madhubala show ShockedLOL coz u love RK a lot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams .. Have a wonderful day !! Hug..

P.S Congratulations on becoming GM, Melii !Hug.Hug
I bet.. this is the best B'day Gift u could have asked for ! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasupercool3sahi.Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Dear Melz,

So I did write you a birthday message to post on the first page, but I got a bit busy and sent it in late and maybe that's why it's not posted on page 1. Oh well. I'll write an even better one here just for you! Embarrassed And I'm writing it in your new color. Gotta admit though I miss the beautiful blue you used to be in. But seeing you in green brings immense joy to not just me, but so many other wonderful members around India Forums.

I want to take this time to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with lots of fun and surprises. You're a sweet friend and I'm thankful that I've gotten to interact with you and gotten to know you somewhat better through the years. I know we hardly talk much, but hopefully that will change now. Now I have Shruti and you to go to for making my topics a GA. LOL Get ready to be bombarded with PMs. LOL You truly deserve the honor that IF has bestowed upon you. You should put in a good word for me to make my color 'blue' or even 'purple.' ROFL Come on you know I'd make a wonderful channel mod OR a wonderful moderator. LOL I'm tired of this red. Disapprove 

Hope you get lots of more surprises on your special day. <3 Shreya & Visha were so kind enough to make you siggies on my behalf. Please refer to the first page for those siggies. :)

Radha worked ridiculously hard with this thread too along with everyone else listed under the 'credits' section on page 1. What a lovely thread for such a lovely gem of a person. Clap

Always keep smiling because you deserve NOTHING but the best. Btw Ranbir and ASR are MY hotties. Embarrassed But it's your burdayyy so I'll share. LOL

Love you so much Melz. And hope we interact more often than before!!!! Congrats for the well deserved promotion and cheers to a wonderful new year!!! 

Love,
Cutiepie Rani

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 27 November 2012 at 1:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Swetha-supercool3Tiyalisahi.

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Meli diHug
*clears throat*
I would like to take this occasion to thank you, for all the guidance, for all the tips, for all the times you made me laugh, for all the moments we shared, for all the.. dramatic? But true <3
You are one of the loveliest, friendliest and best people I have come across on this forum.
I love you for everything!
Never change.. always remain the way you are.. bestum best <3

Too much to say.. i go blank di!

have a lovely day Hug

p.s *ahem* I still got some screen shotsCool

Edited by -Stutz- - 27 November 2012 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasupercool3Cutiepie Rani

Go to top