Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 150

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadh24

Wow...really enjoy it,   always good to hearSmile
waiting to see wat siddhi giftes...& wat the reaction of kunal that we shall see
plz update soon next part...  will try my best

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 (Page 85)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

awesome update jay!!  thanks Smile
the only thing is lacked was an asthma attackWinkLOL  now you can't get everythingLOL
siddhi trolling richa and how!!Big smile  it will only get betterWink
love this khanna guyWink  more will follow

ruhiluvzaya

IF-Sizzlerz

ruhiluvzaya

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
lovely update 

soon na

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 11rukshar

lovely update 

soon na

thanks, will try to update soonSmile

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
jay awesome part ..loved every bit of it ..
the way Sidhi gave him the gift ..kunal's dilemma to open or not open the gift in front of her ..
their self talk ..their  confusion of wanting to talk but not knowing where and how to strat ..all was superb..
the best part was richa and her reactions..
wow loved it to core ..for first time liked Richa popping up..Sidhi feeling jealous, Kunal getting irritated, removing her hand from his arm  and then the ultimate line ..Sidhi disclosing their engagement news to Richa leaving  Richa dumb and the way you described her reaction and expression was simply amazing ..ClapClap
also the bike was superb, the way sidhi came close to kunal seeing richa ..no words to describe it ..just thinking about it gives me goosebumps..Big smile

how i wish get to read the next part today ..as wont have access to system again for dont know how long..

jay_bpm

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Haash !!  finally read this one Wink

loved it Clap Both Ziddi n akdoo at their best in giving attitude to Dead yaar can't tell u such a pleasure to visualize richa with all those colors oh her Dead face LOLLOL

Good one Thumbs Up  n i know u ll say has to be Wink but i guess ur right ...

@ Ria  yes me too like Khanna yaar... he reminds me of Mr. Batliwaala Tongue

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

jay awesome part ..loved every bit of it .. thanks 
the way Sidhi gave him the gift ..kunal's dilemma to open or not open the gift in front of her .. he hasn't received gift in long time and this one is from Siddhi soSmile
their self talk ..their  confusion of wanting to talk but not knowing where and how to strat ..all was superb.. self talk is indeed big thing for SINAL
the best part was richa and her reactions..
wow loved it to core ..for first time liked Richa popping up..Sidhi feeling jealous, Kunal getting irritated, removing her hand from his arm  and then the ultimate line ..Sidhi disclosing their engagement news to Richa leaving  Richa dumb and the way you described her reaction and expression was simply amazing ..ClapClap  wanted to have some fun there LOL
also the bike was superb, the way sidhi came close to kunal seeing richa ..no words to describe it ..just thinking about it gives me goosebumps..Big smile i knew that part would do wondersEmbarrassed

how i wish get to read the next part today ..as wont have access to system again for dont know how long..  no access, i can't survive that way as nothing else to do for meLOL well hope your hubby is doing good

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Haash !!  finally read this one Wink about timeLOL

loved it Clap Both Ziddi n akdoo at their best in giving attitude to Dead yaar can't tell u such a pleasure to visualize richa with all those colors oh her Dead face LOLLOL yes wanted to have fun and give her shocks, so first one of manyWinkLOL

Good one Thumbs Up  n i know u ll say has to be Wink but i guess ur right ... of course it has to beTongue

@ Ria  yes me too like Khanna yaar... he reminds me of Mr. Batliwaala Tongue SINAL do deserve at least one well wisher yaar

Rajash

Post Reply New Post

Go to top