Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Jay very nice promos.wil wait to read your FF. thanks, will try to get on it asap.
I just wish Cv's read this.copy your idea and start 2nd season.you already gave offer to them. LOL
Ekta ji copy karlo please. Hey my offer is still openWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Love the Promos Jay! Pl. continue with the FF.. looking forward to it!
thanks, will try to update soon
But just a question out of curiosity.. why did you make KC again a fallen hero even in the second season? Is it to take the story forward like how it should have and teach CVs how to be creative? Because if there ever was a second season of Parichay I wouldn't want it to start exactly like the old one started.. will want a new angle for it to start from. Anyway.. please continue writing, Your way of story telling will be WAY better, I am sure!

@bold - bingo. as SS himself have saod many times, KC has so much depth. But idiots have screwed that up long time ago. I want proper justice to original concept that is "fallen hero". If they had done justice to "fallen hero" concept, will think of something else.

besides "fallen hero" allows more to do with the character. I can explore themes of rejection, anhedonia, grief at much deeper level than just other usual character. Anyways, my "fallen hero" won't consist of just drinking and gambling. It will be similar to my other FFTongue

Edited by jay_bpm - 26 November 2012 at 5:24am

-Hima-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

fantastic promos   jay  ! Embarrassed

looking foward  for the  story to unfold soon . will try to update soon

good luck ! thanks, I need it

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -apoorvas

Great promos jay..
Liked them to core..
Looking ahead to ur version of parichay,new season

thanks for appreciation. 
will try to update soon

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myra_3490

awesome promos
looking forward to ur FF Smile

thanks Myra.
will try to update soon

myra_3490

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Hatke promos bro... good hatke, right?WinkLOL
carry on ... looking forward to read more ...from you... will try to update soon, hope I won't disappoint you all

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by hima2012

Love the Promos Jay! Pl. continue with the FF.. looking forward to it!
thanks, will try to update soon
But just a question out of curiosity.. why did you make KC again a fallen hero even in the second season? Is it to take the story forward like how it should have and teach CVs how to be creative? Because if there ever was a second season of Parichay I wouldn't want it to start exactly like the old one started.. will want a new angle for it to start from. Anyway.. please continue writing, Your way of story telling will be WAY better, I am sure!

@bold - bingo. as SS himself have saod many times, KC has so much depth. But idiots have screwed that up long time ago. I want proper justice to original concept that is "fallen hero". If they had done justice to "fallen hero" concept, will think of something else.

besides "fallen hero" allows more to do with the character. I can explore themes of rejection, anhedonia, grief at much deeper level than just other usual character. Anyways, my "fallen hero" won't consist of just drinking and gambling. It will be similar to my other FFTongue

Thanks for the clarification Jay! You are absolutely right that the CVs have no idea what a fallen hero is! Looking forward to your version!EmbarrassedWink

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Promo 6 - 

Kunal sitting on steps of a old building, admiring a pen he hols in his right hand. 'Inheritance, legacy hold high value in our lives. Those are blessed who may receive something from their elders. I received this pen, with it came along values such as ethics, principles, integrity, dignity, honesty and much more. (he chuckles) who knew this very legacy one day would drive me away from those who taught me these values." 

Promo 7 - 

Kunal staring in mirror, with questionable expressions. "When people look in the mirror, they see their dreams, their potentials, who they want to be, look back what once was, who they truly are and if nothing; at least their reflection. When I look int he mirror, I see a question; who am I?"

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

funkyminnierainzy04raju73sanasinalvipraja26myra_3490-apoorvaspalzsd.padminiGayathri_MSKMalarkodiria60-Hima-eshi.nlkarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top