Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

FF: Parichay season 2 - note - pg 149 - Page 65

vipraja26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  fantastic  update    again  jay!

liked  the  sidhi    richa  part  very  much  .  

i  guess  this  is  what  we  wanted  to  see  in the  show  too  but  were  denied  badly  !

so,  thanks    for  all  the  attitude  and  confidence  with  which  sidhi    dealt  with  richa  .

i  was  sure    waiting  for  the    arm  to  goup  on  kunal    on  the  bike  ride    but  was  pleasently    surprised  at  the  way    Richa  inspired  the    shy  sidhi  to    do  it    boldly  !

the  whole    episode  was    good  .  Mr.khanna  does  remind  us  of  Mr. Battliwala    and    sure  we  liked  that  charecter  a  lot  in  the    show  .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww! My favorite dialogue - "Kunal you should invite Richa to our engagement, after all she is your college friend" Siddhi threw atomic bomb โ˜ข๏ธon Richa with full attitude. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for a wonderful update Jay!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I can imagine R's face!๐Ÿ˜† Looking forward for the next!๐Ÿ˜ณ
sanasinal thumbnail
Wow...really enjoy it, u make mi dream cum true by showing sid attitude toward richa lyk dis ohhh...so happy n kunu as usual avoid her juss...luv it
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi jay...

lovely update...
waiting to see wat siddhi giftes...
plz updatexsoon next part...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinalbest

Awsm update jay...

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sak91

Wonderful update jay.. :) thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Update soon.. Plz.. :) will try to update soon

jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snehal21

superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  it has to be๐Ÿ˜›

very good,,,,i liked last three para's the most๐Ÿ˜› the way siddhi threw bomb on richa๐Ÿ˜† i could visualize it,,poor richa๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†  yes, it is so good to visualize that๐Ÿ˜†
enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜Š glad to hear that

jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vipraja26

fantastic  update    again  jay! thanks 

liked  the  sidhi    richa  part  very  much  .  i guess everyone did๐Ÿ˜†

i  guess  this  is  what  we  wanted  to  see  in the  show  too  but  were  denied  badly  ! yes

so,  thanks    for  all  the  attitude  and  confidence  with  which  sidhi    dealt  with  richa  how it should've been all the time

i  was  sure    waiting  for  the    arm  to  goup  on  kunal    on  the  bike  ride    but  was  pleasently    surprised  at  the  way    Richa  inspired  the    shy  sidhi  to    do  it    boldly  ! zara hatke hona chahiye na, aise hi thodi haath rakh degi๐Ÿ˜‰

the  whole    episode  was    good  .  Mr.khanna  does  remind  us  of  Mr. Battliwala    and    sure  we  liked  that  charecter  a  lot  in  the    show  . yes he is more or less like him

jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hima2012

Aww! My favorite dialogue - "Kunal you should invite Richa to our engagement, after all she is your college friend" Siddhi threw atomic bomb โ˜ข๏ธon Richa with full attitude. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yes I made Siddhi drop "chachi" to Chopras and now again she did the honor with Richa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for a wonderful update Jay!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I can imagine R's face!๐Ÿ˜† we all can๐Ÿ˜†
Looking forward for the next!๐Ÿ˜ณ next update will be sooner

jay_bpm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanasinal

Wow...really enjoy it, u make mi dream cum true by showing sid attitude toward richa lyk dis ohhh...so happy n kunu as usual avoid her juss...luv it

Yes ziddi is in full form as she knows akdoo is with her๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes Kunal avoiding her is one of the charms๐Ÿ˜†