Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Arthika

Arthika

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by Arthika

Atina akka, you mentioned Jyothi not being prepared to run a buisness and i agree with you. They did the same thing in season one when Prabhu and Revathy took over the company. Prabhu wasn't one hundred percent cured at that point, and Revathy had less experience than Jyothi. Yet they both successfully ran a huge company! This was just something i noticed Tongue

<font color="#006600">
Artika when i first read atina kostin for the director, this same thought came to me Tongue but again, during that time while Karthik was highly in love with Jo ..Karthik was there to deal and help prabu out lae. Even VD was beside him to guide him up. Reva was all by Prabu side giving him encourage and even remember there was one speech Prabu had to give once in a meeting? The speech was prepared by Abi and Reva couch him on it Wink

as for JO ... she had been very timid girl on the previous season .. remember how scared she was to even open up to her family about her kadhal matter Tongue Adhu taan makes me curious on this sudden changes on Jo ...

Shocked Revathy is taken by police? i bet this those women's near her house has got something to do with this Ermm

Thanks atina for the updates and pictures ..Star
</font>

<font color="#006600">welcome to PS 2 section NeelaWink</font>

That is true akka Smile . That slipped my mind completely!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PS 2 discussion -Nov26-30 (Page 3)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Atina and Pavithra for the updates.

Torture of Reva is too much taking her to Police station. Might be Abirami work?

hopper_oceanatina

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Atina akka, you mentioned Jyothi not being prepared to run a buisness and i agree with you. They did the same thing in season one when Prabhu and Revathy took over the company. Prabhu wasn't one hundred percent cured at that point, and Revathy had less experience than Jyothi. Yet they both successfully ran a huge company! This was just something i noticed Tongue

<font color="#006600">
Artika when i first read atina kostin for the director, this same thought came to me Tongue but again, during that time while Karthik was highly in love with Jo ..Karthik was there to deal and help prabu out lae. Even VD was beside him to guide him up. Reva was all by Prabu side giving him encourage and even remember there was one speech Prabu had to give once in a meeting? The speech was prepared by Abi and Reva couch him on it Wink

as for JO ... she had been very timid girl on the previous season .. remember how scared she was to even open up to her family about her kadhal matter Tongue Adhu taan makes me curious on this sudden changes on Jo ...

Shocked Revathy is taken by police? i bet this those women's near her house has got something to do with this Ermm

Thanks atina for the updates and pictures ..Star
</font>

<font color="#006600">welcome to PS 2 section NeelaWink</font>

That is true akka Smile . That slipped my mind completely!

Welcome to PS2 forum Arthika...thanks for sharing your thughts...what I wanted to reply Ratna laready did...
1.Karthik was there to help Prabu
2. VD and Abi were there beside Prabu
3. Do you remember seeing a scene where Revathy will will sit read and read on internet and all the file the whole night before Prabu attended one important meeting...?
4. Above all this Prabu had some business degrees...too before he came paithiyam...

Please keep joining us in discussions...arthika...nice to see more members coming in...

Arthikahopper_ocean

Arthika

Arthika

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thank you Atina akka! I remember now
Smile . Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have always been a fan, and am now excited to join in on the conversation Tongue

hopper_oceanatina

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Torture of Reva is too much taking her to Police station. Might be Abirami work?

whose pavithra??

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi_19

Originally posted by migan

whose pavithra??

LOL dun worry pavi ..meenu akka might have mistaken ur name is pavithra nu..

Edited by hopper_ocean - 01 December 2012 at 6:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Pavi and pictures atina Star

I felt so bad for Reva that moment. Grrr those polices. I wish revathy had stand up and question him or demand him for explanation on why she was arrested. Does not make any sense when police said he will give the reason in court?? Ermm How could you bring someone for visaranai without telling what the case is?

In precap abi seem determine to deny she is involve in this. My other suspect would be Uma .. lets see.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top