Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arthika thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for all the updates!

The scene between Prabhu and Revathy was sweet! But its quite a different dynamic between them. I am used to seeing scenes like this more between Jyothi and Karthik. Still it was so cute and enjoyable to watch 😊

I also enjoyed seeing Revathy and Jyothi "settle" back into their lives after everyhing. Edited by Arthika - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neemlallu

NICE ACTING BY PRABU AND REVATHY.CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

Welcome to IF Tamil section neemlallu.. πŸ‘

Nice to see that your first post is in this section..

Do continue to participate in the discussions and encourage our updaters by hitting the like button.

Nithya
IF Tamil Section Development Team Member
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina.. 

Cute romance scene.. hope we get this dose often !

Arthika thumbnail
Atina akka, you mentioned Jyothi not being prepared to run a buisness and i agree with you. They did the same thing in season one when Prabhu and Revathy took over the company. Prabhu wasn't one hundred percent cured at that point, and Revathy had less experience than Jyothi. Yet they both successfully ran a huge company! This was just something i noticed πŸ˜›
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arthika

Atina akka, you mentioned Jyothi not being prepared to run a buisness and i agree with you. They did the same thing in season one when Prabhu and Revathy took over the company. Prabhu wasn't one hundred percent cured at that point, and Revathy had less experience than Jyothi. Yet they both successfully ran a huge company! This was just something i noticed πŸ˜›

Artika when i first read atina kostin for the director, this same thought came to me πŸ˜› but again, during that time while Karthik was highly in love with Jo ..Karthik was there to deal and help prabu out lae. Even VD was beside him to guide him up. Reva was all by Prabu side giving him encourage and even remember there was one speech Prabu had to give once in a meeting? The speech was prepared by Abi and Reva couch him on it πŸ˜‰

as for JO ...  she had been very timid girl on the previous season .. remember how scared she was to even open up to her family about her kadhal matter πŸ˜› Adhu taan makes me curious on this sudden changes on Jo ...

😲 Revathy is taken by police? i bet this those women's near her house has got something to do with this πŸ€”

Thanks atina for the updates and pictures ..⭐️

welcome to PS 2 section NeelaπŸ˜‰
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
Arthika thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

<font color="#006600">
Artika when i first read atina kostin for the director, this same thought came to me πŸ˜› but again, during that time while Karthik was highly in love with Jo ..Karthik was there to deal and help prabu out lae. Even VD was beside him to guide him up. Reva was all by Prabu side giving him encourage and even remember there was one speech Prabu had to give once in a meeting? The speech was prepared by Abi and Reva couch him on it πŸ˜‰

as for JO ... she had been very timid girl on the previous season .. remember how scared she was to even open up to her family about her kadhal matter πŸ˜› Adhu taan makes me curious on this sudden changes on Jo ...

😲 Revathy is taken by police? i bet this those women's near her house has got something to do with this πŸ€”

Thanks atina for the updates and pictures ..⭐️
</font>

<font color="#006600">welcome to PS 2 section NeelaπŸ˜‰</font>

That is true akka 😊 . That slipped my mind completely!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina and Pavithra for the updates.

Torture of Reva is too much taking her to Police station. Might be Abirami work?
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arthika

That is true akka 😊 . That slipped my mind completely!

Welcome to PS2 forum Arthika...thanks for sharing your thughts...what I wanted to reply Ratna laready did...
1.Karthik was there to help Prabu
2. VD and Abi were there beside Prabu
3. Do you remember seeing a scene where Revathy will will sit read and read on internet and all the file the whole night before Prabu attended one important meeting...?
4. Above all this Prabu had some business degrees...too before he came paithiyam...

Please keep joining us in discussions...arthika...nice to see more members coming in...
Arthika thumbnail
Thank you Atina akka! I remember now
😊 . Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have always been a fan, and am now excited to join in on the conversation πŸ˜›
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Atina and Pavithra for the updates.

Torture of Reva is too much taking her to Police station. Might be Abirami work?

whose pavithra??