Posted: 11 years ago
So Prabu is out. I wonder what JO is going to tell him. Warn him?? umm also how is prabu going to deal with the fact Revathy too was scared of him before? He seem to be so heart broken with what Revathy said but i guess revathy had no other option left either.
Thanks for the updates Ratna

Wow Prabhu got bail..  But he might feel more depressed after knowing his past and how he hurt Reva..

Wonder what Jo is going to tell Prabhu?
Thanks for the wonderful picture update akka..
thanks Ratna for the updates...( double updates)

Rachita acts very well...Sana too acts good.

Why cannt this Prabu just tell Jo directly what really happened nu...????
Does Prabu really know what happen atina? 🤔 I doubt .. he is very straight forward and if he knew what happen, he would have told out tannae? Secondly, Prabu wrote a letter for Jo on what his going to say nu ... how come he did not say that out in court 🤔

Jo's anger is driving her more violent .. And clearly abi is not comfortable on this. Everytime Prabu name comes out, some sort of sorrow on her face. Yet she was arrogant to Prabu in jail... confusion!

Thanks for the Updates Ratna..

Jo and her kovam.. If Uma is the real killer she will be tremblig inside seeing Jo's anger..
Thanks for the updates nithya and atina ⭐️

Abi is confusing me more and more 🤔 one minute she wants Prabu to be suffering in jail .. other second she wants him back to her as her son nu .. kolapam semmaiya iruku

It was too much of Jo chasing Reva out from there. She could have just ignored them both... 🤔 and continued with the prayers.

I like todays episode...( thursday)..I kept on writing.,...and when I finished the update I realise that I wrote too much.,...sorrreee!!

As I wrote in my update oage,,,,from where VD will take money when all his band account is frozen...by ABi...and they did not even have money for bying grocery? remember?
Edited by atina - 11 years ago

NICE ACTING BY PRABU AND REVATHY.CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL COUPLE