Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Hate Mera Beta Word From Abhay's Mouth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
seriously...i hate the word..."mera beta" from the mouth of abhay...first of all he should accept the fact that AC 2 is the son of kunal and siddhi...they are his biological parents...they gave birth to him...who is abhay to claim AC 2 as his son...if he really treated AC 2 as his son...he would not have put a knife under his neck and tried to kill him...or even now threaten to kill him if siddhi helps kunal in the case

whenever he says AC 2 is his son...he makes me feel disgust...how many times siddhi have to tell sulekha and the psycho son that AC 2 is the son of hers and kunal only...still this two morons head can't get the real fact...

its such a sin that mother-son duo separated AC 2 from his biological parents and now make the boy spit venom on his own mother...

its high time abhay accept the truth that AC 2 is the son of kunal and siddhi...he has no rights on AC 2...

we always say that taking care of a child gains more respect than the person giving birth...but abhay-sulekha makes me hate this word...they have made fun and joke...a mockery out of this phrase...they killed the lord krishna version as we know yashoda maiyya took care of krishna...thats where the phrase came out...taking care parents gains more respect than giving birth parents...

i am glad kunal did show abhay the right place that AC 2 father is not Abhay Diwan but Kunal Chopra...he is the son of Kunal Chopra...

such a psycho...i wonder why sulekha never treat him in mental asylum...his place is belong to there only...richa-abhay makes a great psycho couple...Angry

i wonder what more negativity we have tolerate becos of this psycho...seriously can't tolerate him anymore...even siddhi is fed up of him...Angry

Edited by Mages - 25 November 2012 at 5:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanasinalSilambujay_bpmakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Mera Beta Word From Abhay's Mouth" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
This guys is sick and needs treatment and Yes I hated those words. Sick mental guy. Want him to die!
They can show this in the court case, where he becomes mad after KC wins and can show him trying to hold the kids with a knife or something in front of everyone.

This way, everyone get see what a mad raging psycho he is  apprehended and sent him to mental asylum and can bring an end to Abhay by exiting him from the show once and for all.

Now I stopped watching since last wed and reading the WU is enough to puke. Everyday, more and more people are leaving the show. Hope the CVs come to their senses soon and get rid of Abhay and Richa and that Sulekha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishjay_bpm

SM1234

SM1234

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

This guys is sick and needs treatment and Yes I hated those words. Sick mental guy. Want him to die!
They can show this in the court case, where he becomes mad after KC wins and can show him trying to hold the kids with a knife or something in front of everyone.

This way, everyone get see what a mad raging psycho he is  apprehended and sent him to mental asylum and can bring an end to Abhay by exiting him from the show once and for all.

Now I stopped watching since last wed and reading the WU is enough to puke. Everyday, more and more people are leaving the show. Hope the CVs come to their senses soon and get rid of Abhay and Richa and that Sulekha.

i think at the end of this court case , abhay will die - to me the only way the marriage can be dissolved is either a bigamy charge(to Siddhi ) or the death of Abhay . Got a strong feeling that there will be a confrontation and finally a shoot out in which Abhay will die - on court grounds .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top