Celebrity Fan Clubs

Saans mein teri saans mili toh ~ SRK FC 81 (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 150

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thats the reason why i love srk.

when people are blaming the rapists nd the govt, he tweeted that it's us and the fault lies within us. He creates awareness instead of some stupid publicity stunts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saans mein teri saans mili toh ~ SRK FC 81 (Page 117)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i know he is so right and i agree with him about the rape issue, 

love u srk 

guggu

IF-Dazzler

guggu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaNymph

thats the reason why i love srk.

when people are blaming the rapists nd the govt, he tweeted that it's us and the fault lies within us. He creates awareness instead of some stupid publicity stunts.

I totally agree with u. I don't want to make it a topic of discussion here in the FC, but everything is our own doing. The government, the police.. they were also people like us at one time. Everything starts at the grass root level. The only thing is that they are a more magnified form of us. For things to change, we have to change.

And SRK, he's one of the wisest people I think.

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

No intention of slowing down in 2013: Shah Rukh Khan

He's enjoys being the workaholic and Shah Rukh Khan lived up to this image when announced recently that that he no plans in slowing down in the New Year. 

"I have no intentions of slowing down in 2013. I want to keep doing two films a year, and start working on one more if possible. Acting is what I enjoy the most. I have been working for 20 years and I have no intention of taking things slow. In fact my 2013 begins with me hosting an awards show, which will be my first project in the new year. "

Speaking about his current projects, Shah Rukh said, "Currently Rohit Shetty's Chennai Expressis keeping him busy and Deepika and I are both shooting for the same in Wai/Panchgani at the moment."

On being asked abut hosting award shows and the credibility of awards, SRK said with his trademark candour, "It's an honor to be associated with awards. And when it comes to awards I feel blessed when I win any award. Without the critics category, popular stars will take away all the honors. But there is some phenomenal talent out there that's need to be honored. I have won awards in many peculiar categories but I love them all. I win awards for my children. Like other children ask for toys, my kids ask me what awards have I got for them. As long as I get them (awards), I have faith in them". 

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
SRK to pay tribute to Yash Chopra at Zee Cine Awards

SRK to pay tribute to Yash Chopra at Zee Cine Awards
[Admin note: Posted in News because it's about the performance, not an award.]

IANS India Private Limited 4 hours ago

Panchgani (Maharashtra), Dec 20 (IANS) Superstar Shah Rukh Khan will pay tribute to legendary filmmaker Yash Chopra through a performance at the 13th Zee Cine Awards to be held in Mumbai.

"I will pay tribute to Yashji by dancing with the leading ladies of his films. However, we are still in the stages of finalising things," Shah Rukh said at the Zee Cine Awards' press conference here Wednesday night.

Yash Chopra passed away Oct 21. Shah Rukh shared a very close relationship with the filmmaker and he was like family to him.

They worked together in films like "Darr", "Dil Toh Pagal Hai", "Veer-Zara" and most recently "Jab Tak Hai Jaan", which was Yash Chopra's last directorial venture. The 13th Zee Cine Awards ceremony will be held Jan 6 and will be aired Jan 20 on Zee TV.

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/srk-pay...212607351.html

SRKTima

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKTima

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

SRKTima

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKTima

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

SRKTima

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKTima