reason behind separation of ramdhari and his wife

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey folks

i have a theory for the reason behind separation of ramdhari and his wife.

i believe that ramdhari found prithvi on the steps of the temple and took him home. at first his wife welcomed the kid and took him in as an act of kindness but bhabhi started poisoning her mind and made her suspicious of her own husband's fidelity. then she told ramdhari to give away the kid and he refuses which made her suspicion stronger and she jumps into the water to commit suicide.

other theory is that

she did not accept the kid at all when he brought him home and suspected ramdhari of an affair and the kid being the result of it. therefore committing suicide because of it.

no wonder ramdhari is still so angry at his family (atleast that is what it looks like).i dont blame him at all if any of my theories come out to be true and his wife has no right whatsoever to even ask him to be her husband as her last wish. so far meera goes, she would also have to give up her quest and go back home to confront her mother instead of harassing the villagers, esp prithvi and her own father.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i guess they got seperated coz she might have been against certain rules or way of living of him and his family.
and as per news ramdhari has already annnounced the prithvi-meera engagement wen they were just babies so this might be the reason that she disobeyed him.
hagen thumbnail
I think maybe she didn't like the idea of meera and prithvi get engaged so then y do they have to create such a huge drama that both jumped into the well and died instead they could have just got seperated.Y to create such a huge drama.For now I am just wondering what will happen if akash comes to the village and how will be prithvi's reaction.Suppose prithvi knows the truth that he and meera were engaged and now she is getting married to someone else .Will he be able to see akash and meera together Oh gosh I would love such kind of episodes  
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think she commited suicide or tried to commit because in Data's flashback we hear some people chasing Thakurain. And also people get really bitter whenever they takes Sudha thakurain's name, may be there is very strong hateful reason behind it.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Sudha would be like that (just from the little bit we have seen of her).  I think there is something much deeper involved in this for which the whole village hates her. 

I'm positive that bhabi has a hand in it or is entirely to blame but I still believe that Ramdhari planned the whole thing and made up that they died so that would be safe.  Safe from what, no idea yet...

As for the 2 of them being engaged don't know how that ties in to the whole faking death thing.  All I know is that Sudha Singh really seems to love her hubby so I can only assume she was in cahoots with him over the faking of their death which is why she has not tried to see him again.  I also believe that Ramdhari knows that it is his wife that calls each year on karva choth night to hear his voice and break her fast.  JMHO.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i think that can be the case too. i mean bhabhi being behind all this mess.
lol the whole thing abt prithvi and meera being engaged is something so funny right now coz mithvi's current relationship status is like cats and dogs. they go crazy wid anger everytime they see each other. suppose prithvi knows about this engagement, then that might explain his current lack on interest in girls or marriage. 
moreover i agree wid some of u who said that there might be something deeper here. but i dont think that the whole engagement thing cud be the reason behind the bitterness of village people. 
btw this just proves it that mithvi are destined to be together since beginning and no matter what happens they will end up together (considering the events that has occurred in past 20 yrs. they got separated and prithvi was the first guy to help her after her father)
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 I think some Big Probleam & big resion...so wait & watch...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Another very well written post , but I think Sudha never accepted the fact that her daughter will one day  have to marry a illigitimate kid .                                           The family disagree and she left with Miu .
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why did sudha leave the house and still calls his husband which means there is not much differences between them ...and why villagers are so against to sudha..there should be some big reason behind it...jus because of Miu engaged to Prithvi does she need to leave the village i dont think so...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think some big Raaz in haweli... 1..data thakur ke big bro... 2.. miu mom leave the village & Haweli...& Prithvi'ss past story also...coz ek thakur( Father) apni beti ki marry kisi poor person se nahi hone denge so Prithvi ke janam ka vi koi Raz hai...