The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

DOTW -> Trust=Friendship OR Friendship=Trust?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Hello guys and welcome to this week's DOTW. We discuss show and it's episodes every day of the week. Today, let's discuss your opinions on common themes shown in the episodes.

Please keep in mind that they are opinions so don't feel offended if one members response is different then your own Big smile 

A simple question: What is trust and friendship to you? Are you easily gullible?

Does friendship mean friends for one day and enemies the next or once a friend, always a friend? Nowadays, in real life, you will find many people who make friends for selfish motives. (I myself know some so I can vouch for that) LOL So yes, how is it when you trust someone and make them your friend and then you're back stabbed? How strong is your relationship with your friends? 

On to trust... Trust is a very fragile thing. Once you gain it, you've gained it. But once a stab comes, it impossible to completely regain the trust back. The person can become your friend once again but the same immense trust? Nope, that won't be there. Like I always love to tell this story: When a stone is thrown in the lake, it stays there for it's life time. Even if the stone is removed, the course of events have changed forever. Same is the case with trust. Mis-understandings/problems can be fixed. But the pain stays. What are your opinions on trust?

In short, I just wanted to discuss the meaning and responsibilities of your friends and it's relationship to trust. In the show, that is the main track going on for now. Thought it'd be somewhat related to not just know your opinions on the show but also your personal expertise and opinions. 

I'd also love to know which one you think is important. Friendship or trust. Both are things that go hand in hand. Yet, is there one you prefer over the other?

Interesting? I hope so. Couldn't find anything else to discuss Tongue 

Waiting for replies! 

-Khushi.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-CutielovesChocs*mystic.moon*ItsMe_AmmuRadiance.-Stardust--Lizzie-bluelasheslostmymusic...Amina..VarunKiBiwisnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW -> Trust=Friendship OR Friendship=Trust?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-ItsMe_Ammusnowflake.-Araina-

BloodyHypocrite

IF-Rockerz

BloodyHypocrite

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Nic post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Greta one Khushi dear..
Hmm for me friendship stands on the foundation of trust...
 If the trust is gone  you can never share your deepest secrets to them..
 Friendship is really a  very deep and a strong bond and trust is the one that holds the bond even stronger..

Once hurt the crack always remains in the relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluelashes-Araina-

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Freindship , Trust.
To me these words are synonymous to each other or rather should be synonymous to each other.
Freindship is a beautiful relation.
One you make to make life more enjoyable.
Even if you've family you need freinds.
Family ofcourse means a lot, but with freinds one weaves a different world.
Freinds to me mean a lot and so does their trust.
Trust, to me is a precious feeling.
Which is why I neither give it easily nor do I ask my freinds to trust me.
It's their call.
If someone breaks my trust once, then I am not going to trust them for a long while.

-FrozenRain--Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Greta one Khushi dear..
Hmm for me friendship stands on the foundation of trust...
 If the trust is gone  you can never share your deepest secrets to them..
 Friendship is really a  very deep and a strong bond and trust is the one that holds the bond even stronger..

Once hurt the crack always remains in the relationship.

Rightly said Asma. Trust holds friendship together. Hand in hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Nic post

Thank you.

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Freindship , Trust.
To me these words are synonymous to each other or rather should be synonymous to each other.
Freindship is a beautiful relation.
One you make to make life more enjoyable.
Even if you've family you need freinds.
Family ofcourse means a lot, but with freinds one weaves a different world.
Freinds to me mean a lot and so does their trust.
Trust, to me is a precious feeling.
Which is why I neither give it easily nor do I ask my freinds to trust me.
It's their call.
If someone breaks my trust once, then I am not going to trust them for a long while.

I cannot agree any less to what you've said! Even after having all the family love in the world, one always looks for friends. Namesake, family can be friends at times. But real friends have their own essence. Bold- one I wish everyone would possess Embarrassed And true again. Once it is broken, it cannot be retained for a long period of time..

-FrozenRain-CavingIn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.