mocking and ganging up against imam

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
heights

aashka, her aashik shukla, her bhaiya nirahua and virjesh mockign and ganged up against imaam i really found it disgusting...

aashka proves she is control freak when she fails to control people she starts bitching, ganging up against that person...she did it inside the main house...she does the same with imaam today..

when they were imitating imaam and planning what to do next with him i really felt so angry...that loony toon imaam was sleeping doing nothing to them..shukla calling him mental...aashka calling him an incomplete man...niruhua the sidekick doing chamchagiri...shukla making plans to beat him 

i want imaam to be in the house then beat these losers to go to the main house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its not Vrijesh in live feed it was Aashka newly found lover boy Shukla .. Aashka herself and Niruha (I hope he evicted again as soon as their real game starts) and Jyoti was there but was quite in Aashka's hand :) 
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

he should go to main house now.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
That's horrible. He has already apologized. What more can he do? These people are inhuman!🤢 Please put Imaam in the main house already!
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was not like Imam or Aashka..but after see live feed now I think Iama is not bad as aashka..he shown his cool side now but yuckkk aashka😡rudalo now turn bully🤢🤢
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ALL housemates ganging up against ONE member and boycotting etc. ? ------SO imaam might get to play POOJA MISHRA of this season @ -- /

All this work in favor of IMAAM anyways  ---- untill yesterday he was being called a psycho ---and now he will get some sympathy being a VICTIM -/@

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
bb should send imaam to the main house now. its too much.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
poor imam 
send him in the big boss main house
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

NAS are bullying imam especially santosh!!!

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will first watch the episode and then decide if I want to put Aashika on my shit list again. But after the way Imam treated Aashika, she probably needs time to forgive him.