Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi everybody. Delay to hoga. Pls bear with us.

Cont..  of scene btw Kash and Rishi...Kash backtracks saying tum yehi sunna chahte the na...and says sujal is my husband and I am pati vrata...but Rishi is on to her- Jabaan pe kuch aur aankhon mein kuch.๐Ÿ˜Š

(Its a very good scene -Kash says its yr second entry in this house and he says its the same for u. Rishi says lets see who'll b in and who'll b out. After a long time we are aamne saamne and best of luck to you.

Kash goes to her room( inner voice.-I hv to b alert from Rishi, no body can know of my plans)  She puts the light on and Suj is in the room..He says he was comfy in the darkness. She says sorry to him for not being able to comfort him inspite of being his wife, she needs some time. He says he has given his entire life to her.. .. so no probs  ๐Ÿ˜ƒshe says she wants to say something but then stops and says No.

Suj walks out and goes to his car. he is so goodlooking....just cant take yr eyes off him. kash is pacing  her room. (background song.-vada raha pyar se pyar ka) both r reminiscing.

In the office Aks tells Suj abt some meeting but he is lost in thoughts. They then discuss how they lost the contract by just 1000 bucks and suspect foul play. Suj wants Aks to find out who the guarantor is for the new co. (Smart Suj in action again)

Charu goes to a saloon for a makeover.....

Kash is pacing the living room waiting for the post, when it comes she takes all the letters to her room and opens the one addressed to Sujal, S.G. enterprises, from the wine co.(so its conf that she has opened the co. in his name to get him into trouble with the family, I guess) its a confirmtion of the contract. She immediately calls her lawyer who confirms that 10 crores has been deposited in that co. As she is on the phone Rishi has entered the room and is rummaging thru the other mail.

She turns and is shocked to find him there but manages to throw him out with some scathing remarks.

At the dining table, Varun is upset at having lost the contract, CG consoles him,. they discuss the new co. that got the contract. Sanj and Rishi join them and Sanj tells her father that Rishi wud like to join the co. Both CG and lalit r happy. Varun, Aman, Mahek r upset. K is surprised. Lalit tells Varun to take Rishi to the office right away and tells Rishi not to change his mind. He promises that this time he wont.

veena comes to meet Kash in her room and tells her to take care of Suj and b there for him always. Says he cant express his feelings but she can see everything in his eyes. (How true)  She tells her abt his childhood(no sound) so we dont know what she told her. Kash agrees.... then inner voice-Kaise batao -uske aankhon mein Piyush ki mauth or haathon mein uska khoon nazar aata hain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja0204 thumbnail

thanx for the update hard.

missed the initial part yesterday. thanx again.๐Ÿ˜Š

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx hardy.....loved watching rishi and kash's confrontations.....hope he'll give her tough time........
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
kesha thumbnail
thanx for the update hard...
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Thanks for the update hardy

I really hope that this time Rishi will  back to action and give kashish a good lesson..........that brainless girl deserves that๐Ÿ˜ก

98-kauser-f thumbnail

Hi i am a new meember of forums. my name is faz.

thanks 4 da information hope rishi tels evertin 2  sujal

b'bye luv faz

Edited by 98-kauser-f - 19 years ago