Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Suriya takes on a Hollywood villain in Singam 2

Two years ago, Suriya took up an action avatar in Singam blending action with masala throughout the script and delivered a superhit. Now he is back working with Director Hari in Singam 2, for which is shooting is taking place rigorously.

The latest news from the team is that the film will have a Hollywood villain in addition to Prakash Raj, portraying a powerful negative role in the movie. Speaking about it, and Director Hari said "The story of Singam 2 starts from Tuticorin to South Africa, we are planning to shoot a very prominent fight sequence with a new villain in South Africa."

He also added "The SA action scenes will be power-packed stunt sequences in the film. In Singam 2, Suriya will be more aggressive and energetic than the first one. So, SA will be ideal for a fiery action sequence."

Looks like things are about to get interesting for the fans. Suriya is taking up more action based roles recently and featured in several shots in his last film Maattrraan. This time around, he might just raise the bar with Singam 2. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov-Swetha--Preetz-Historylover..N3rDyM0R0N..MP_Radhakrithikassahi.-Suni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suriya takes on a Hollywood villain in Singam 2" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wow, its good to hear that Singam will go all the way to SA.

I really liked Singam 1 and watched it perhaps more than 10 times now LOL

I've seen Surya do some risky stunts, and hope he doens't do the same for this, like he did in Aadhavan, where he nearly had an accident Shocked!  But looking forward to the film!

Anyone know who the actress is for the film?  I liked Surya and Anushkha in the first sequence Tongue

shillu.arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

shillu.arshi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
oh wow thtz really awesomeClap

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
wow...that's good...i guess this time it's going to be much bigger and betterBig smile

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
In singam 2 should not be lesser than singam 1 as should be damn higher than singam 1.

There are two heroines hanshika and Anushka they have to make it interesting not like surya loving hanshika also or hanshika loving surya. they have to do something different.

Definetly waiting for it it is ready to release on april/ may 2013

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

In singam 2 should not be lesser than singam 1 as should be damn higher than singam 1.

There are two heroines hanshika and Anushka they have to make it interesting not like surya loving hanshika also or hanshika loving surya. they have to do something different.

Surely the expecation for Singam 2 would be higher.. Now there was no expectation from Singam 1 yet it did well so I guess it would be a lot of pressure on the team.  So let us hope they just do a job well done Tongue..

I really liked the chemistry between the two in Singam 1.. it just seemed cute!  Well, I love Anushka too Tongue...

so Singam 2 has two heroines?  He is only doing one role right?  Shocked  I hope one female lead's character isn't shown to die Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by Ravi.

Surely the expecation for Singam 2 would be higher.. Now there was no expectation from Singam 1 yet it did well so I guess it would be a lot of pressure on the team.  So let us hope they just do a job well done Tongue..

I really liked the chemistry between the two in Singam 1.. it just seemed cute!  Well, I love Anushka too Tongue...

so Singam 2 has two heroines?  He is only doing one role right?  Shocked  I hope one female lead's character isn't shown to die Ouch

like amma i think i saw some pictures of singam 2 athula they showed surya following Hanshika. So there might be like this as Surya get some assignment related to Hanshika so he is following her. So might be someone related to Hanshika is baddie or something..

Also amma two comedians LOLLOL santhanam and vivek LOLLOL everything is double in singam 2 as this movie is 2nd part of singam, 2 heroines and 2 comedians LOLLOL

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
wow...this is awesome news Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top